The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Knowing where to go! No goals needed

Anything related to matters of the mind

XxThelionxX

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 26, 2017
Texas
I have a new passion of making a garden. It’s my job to make the yard pretty. So I think I might embrace it! It’ll be good to me to be creative, and use my energy for a good cause. If I make it in the next six months my grandma may be able to see the finished project.

I’ve been studying zen, and there aren’t too many words set in stone, and since I’m studying this certain teacher I don’t think it’s too rigid. Basically I’ve been kind of stumped about goals.

Where all this ties in is that I noticed whenever you go throughout a proccess you just don’t need goals, and that would align with the books I’ve been reading. Atleast that’s what I’m led to believe

I was following this idea of making a garden, and what I needed to do next was just what my brain provided to me. It’s really just the focus you put on your project; it grows! Sure you might need to pivot but that’s all apart of the procces!

So I’m thinking I wouldn’t need all these drawn out goals. I could just go with what I’m doing. There is soo much freedom in that. The guy I’m studying is called Osho- definitely recommend checking him out!

Right now I’m really stuck in the middle. I’m in the middle of making goals which I never follow anyways. I’ve been juggling goals for a long time! And have just been trying to find the perfect proccess

I learned Peter Druckers proccess of analyzing your decisions...it’s called feedback analysis. So I think I will give up the goals for a while and use this proccess. Knowledge is very useful. I’ve heard of transcending it, and no clue what that mean-please fill me in.

Anyway, I really don’t think you need goals. Just your awareness and maybe understanding if that could be relatable to this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.