The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Key Things for a meeting with a Mentor!

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
779%
May 5, 2014
Whats up everyone!

I have a meeting with a mentor tomorrow morning and I am building a list of questions to ask him so that I can be on point and ask/develop the right idea of what direction I need to go in. This guy has a background in real estate, really invested in business and buying/flipping.

He offered to teach me how to buy/flip and I am looking for quality questions to ask him!

Ive got a good list going but if you all can offer your questions, guidance, advice, and helpfulness it would be appreciated.

and yes Ive used the search function and I don't have all the time in the world to go through all the threads although I am going through them. Thanks again!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

tonyp21

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
May 16, 2014
South Africa
I mentor small business start-ups so am out of my league with your requirement but here are some of the questions I get asked when I first meet a prospective client:

I get asked to provide an overview of my experience in the area I will be mentoring
Some ask for references from other clients - I do not provide references as I sign NDA's with all my clients as I often have access to their financial statements, product designs, recipe's, etc - but you can try
What will be the outcome after the mentoring period - what do you get for your money - can the outcome be measured?
Duration of the mentoring program - will there be performance milestone?
Will you be shown unique techniques and methodologies - if so what are they?
From the little I know about flipping I would tend to ask the mentor if there is a guarantee in terms of what he believes you can earn, i.e. you ROI

Hope this helps

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.