The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Keeping it simple

rc08234

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Jun 29, 2011
South Jersey
I was looking over inc.com 5000 list of of companies just for fun. I'm one of the people that think I have to come up with the next faceboook to make money. Than this site caught my eye, primarly cuz of the name.

http://www.wealthpire.com/

I
click it and go wow, this is a totally simple and stupid site. I was on the site for an entire 30 seconds before I x-ed it out and when back to the inc.com tab. What surprised me the most when I got back to that inc tab was that, that site generated 3.9 million dollars in revenue in 2010.

So this post is for me and people like me that need to just keep things simple! No matter how simple the idea it can make money.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.