The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

KDP Sales Dashboard - Check Your Kindle Royalties Daily

Lauryn

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jul 11, 2013
Dallas, TX
I have no idea if this was posted already, but I checked my royalties, and discovered a new appearance on the dashboard. Checked my email and this is what I've found.

======

Hello,

We've added a Sales Dashboard to the KDP Reports page to give you up-to-date reporting of paid, borrowed and free orders as they are placed in Kindle stores worldwide. The new dashboard also helps you track royalties earned as payments are processed for these orders

With the new Sales Dashboard you can:

- Track orders as they are placed: The dashboard graph provides you with daily trends for your titles as orders are placed in Kindle stores worldwide.
- Track royalties as payments are processed: The dashboard displays a summary of royalties earned as payments are processed for your orders.
- Generate customized royalty reports: The downloadable report gives you a detailed picture of orders, refunds and royalties earned.

You can filter the Sales Dashboard and Sales & Royalty Report by title, marketplace, and timeframe. The information you currently receive in the Prior Six Weeks' Royalties reports is now available in the new Sales Dashboard and Sales & Royalty Report. We will remove this report in the near future.

Visit the Sales Dashboard to view the new reports here:

https://kdp.amazon.com/reports

Learn more about the new reporting features at our Help pages.

Sales Dashboard: https://kdp.amazon.com/help?topicId=A1Q7HTA3U1A5Y5

Sales & Royalties Report: https://kdp.amazon.com/help?topicId=A3OVLANLFI5WMG

Best regards,

The Kindle Direct Publishing Team

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lauryn

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jul 11, 2013
Dallas, TX
I'm super-excited because I don't have to do anymore mental math guesstimates until the next month.
At the same time I hope this doesn't distract me from doing what's important - keeping butt in chair.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Wow, great to see Amazon stepping up their vendor technology to 2003 standards.

M

M&N

Wow, great to see Amazon stepping up their vendor technology to 2003 standards.

I wondered many times how it's possible that a company like Amazon has such a bloody medieval dashboard. Anyway, it was a nice surprise when I saw this "futuristic" graph representing my sales :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.