The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Kyle Keegan Radio Show

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Hey Kyle, I had a question about the credit card episode. You mentioned having a business credit card and a personal.

I have both, but you said something about if you’re a company that’s is not LLC, Corporation, or has EIN you don’t have any business credit.

I’m confused on that part since I have a Chase business card. Does that mean because I don’t have an EIN as a sole prop, then I’m not building business credit although I have the card?

Thank you for clarifying,
Dennis

It depends on how you applied for it. You can get business cards as an individual as well. That would be building your personal credit even if you only run business stuff through it and also separate it at tax time.

I also know you deal with some international stuff as well... So my answer really is that I am not sure. It is very likely that you are not building any form of business credit. If you used an SSN to apply vs an EIN it is on your personal credit.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States
It depends on how you applied for it. You can get business cards as an individual as well. That would be building your personal credit even if you only run business stuff through it and also separate it at tax time.

I also know you deal with some international stuff as well... So my answer really is that I am not sure. It is very likely that you are not building any form of business credit. If you used an SSN to apply vs an EIN it is on your personal credit.
Darn, it was on SSN. Thanks for letting me know, I literally had no idea. Better now than later!

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Darn, it was on SSN. Thanks for letting me know, I literally had no idea. Better now than later!

On the bright side... That is a serious card to be building your personal credit with.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Episode 14 Is On Deck!!!

We have a GREAT show for you guys. I am positive you will enjoy it.
The show is: Avoiding Guru Scams with @Lex DeVille !

You found it here first!

Apple

Google

Spotify

YouTube

Thanks and KILL BIGGER!

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Special thanks to @Lex DeVille! It was awesome to go from concept to reality so quickly on that. It was a pleasure!

Also thanks go out to @Andy Black for coming up with the show idea.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I just ordered one. I will give it a shot!

Nice! Thanks!
I ordered the microphone. I can't let the buttery smooth monotone gravel-sexy voice of Kyle press him ahead of me in my manufactured rating system. Promo code for $15 off if anyone needs it... use code PICK15 on this eBay listing.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I ordered the microphone. I can't let the buttery smooth monotone voice of Kyle press him ahead of me in my manufactured rating system. Promo code for $15 off if anyone needs it... PICK15 on eBay.

You got a better deal! It has a lifetime warranty so be sure to register it once it gets there.

Also, don't judge it on the skype calls yet... I am still perfecting gain levels. I had it up a little too high with Lex. Nothing I can do about it now except own it. That was Skype volume 10, I need to be at about 8. My Blue Snowball needed 11 on a scale of 10. Dynamics are normally quieter, but you also get more used to talking right up on them. So many variables... o_O

On the solo shows, I use a different software so I can monitor volume really nicely. That is why it is so butteryyyyyyyy.

This is a lesson to those that are starting any business. I have methodically worked on this since the beginning. It WILL be perfect. It isn't yet, but that is where I am headed with it. I am learning best practices every single day.

I could have waited and read 5 books on podcasting and researched everything and then and then fiddle****** around with everything under the sun... Guess what, I would still be here, probably making the same mistakes anyway. Instead, I dove in. I am learning in real time. I am being genuine and honest about my feelings with the show and how/when I am disappointed in something. It is part of the deal. Disappointment brings solutions. Entrepreneurs power forward!

Last edited:

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
@Kak @Vigilante

I thought this was a great podcast episode. (I binge listened to a lot of his podcasts in my car today, which goes to show the power of audio vs just being on Youtube.)

Btw... he doesn't come across as a fake guru. This is the YouTube channel for his first business:

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Special thanks to @Lex DeVille! It was awesome to go from concept to reality so quickly on that. It was a pleasure!

Also thanks go out to @Andy Black for coming up with the show idea.
Damn. That was dark in places. That there are people out there that intentionally create cults and systems to part people from their money. I’m so angry and disgusted at the intentionality behind it, and then at people trying to sell sales systems without knowing how to sell. Do they not see anything odd about that?

Super impressed with Lex’s knowledge, as always. I don’t know how Lex lasted so long dealing with copywriting clients like that.

I loved that Lex said “It’s my fault”. That’s one of my favourite lines. I kicked myself that I didn’t bring that up in my chat with Kyle, and other common management mistakes.

Very interested to hear your next chat with Lex. It’s not just that Lex builds multiple streams of income, but that they all seem unrelated!

Thanks for a very interesting chat @Kak @Lex DeVille.

If people didn’t know already, there’s some very very impressive people in this forum.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I feel like I am helping more people with less of my time than ever before. I am getting comments rolling in, I am getting pinged on discussions forum wide about how I helped people with the show.
You’re helping more people with less of your time?

Do you think you’ve found a way to add value to more people in a way that’s divorced from your time then?

Do you think that, even if it’s not currently clear how this will come back to you, it’s worth perusing? (You mentioned before how you have consciously looked for ways to give more of yourself, in the belief this will make you a better business leader.)

Also, I’m curious...

How does that feedback make you feel? How do you feel purely from knowing you’re helping folks?

How motivated are you to keep going?

Would you be as motivated to keep going if you hadn’t had that feedback?

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
You’re helping more people with less of your time?

Do you think you’ve found a way to add value to more people in a way that’s divorced from your time then?

Do you think that, even if it’s not currently clear how this will come back to you, it’s worth perusing? (You mentioned before how you have consciously looked for ways to give more of yourself, in the belief this will make you a better business leader.)

Also, I’m curious...

How does that feedback make you feel? How do you feel purely from knowing you’re helping folks?

How motivated are you to keep going?

Would you be as motivated to keep going if you hadn’t had that feedback?

Yes... In one hour of my time... Hundreds (eventually thousands) of people can learn from and enjoy what I publish. It is incredibly cool as far as I am concerned.

I don't know that you can ever divorce the time from this. Although, I am streamlining my process to crank a show out in not much more time than it takes for you to listen to it.

Growing up, my mom was an interior designer, she has had this one-on-one service business for my entire life. Happy clients, great work. I am writing a book actually, and in that book, I mention how she made less money than my dad, who was a 9-5 job guy. She only worked only a couple jobs a year. Despite working WAY WAY less, she made good money. It was kind of that lightbulb moment for me, as a child, that she had the better deal. There was unfortunately never a way for her to make it bigger than her.

That said, I LOVE the idea of a wide audience. The more people that listen, the more hours of my help are out there. There have already been enough listens of KBRS that if I were to story tell each and every one of these shows, to each and every download, there would need to be multiple Kak's talking 24 hours per day. Think about that!!! That is amazing! This media method has essentually duplicated me.

I am not even close to clear on where this will go, but if you help enough people, only good things can come of it. Not to mention their comments, shares, and love of the show all drives me.

Also for those of you that have been wanting an update on the whole comfort zone thing... It is honestly, at this point, becoming something I am not even uncomfortable with. Diving in and leaving the comfort zone IS THE CURE for that fear.

I would NOT be as motivated if I hadn't had the overwhelming feedback. Hell I flat out mentioned it in the show. As this hits critical mass, it becomes something I love more and more. If I had a trickle of listeners, it wouldn't be something I was so excited about. Thankfully that isn't the case. The content is obviously resonating and I am beyond humbled by the response.

Jon L

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
272%
Aug 22, 2015
Bellevue, WA
one little 'ah HAHaaaa' moment from a listener...

I've been realizing that I know a fair amount about business. Here I was, yesterday, selling a website to a lady, and I don't even do websites. I've only done my own, poorly.

But I understand business process, and I can talk to business owners about their needs. And so, I'm putting together a deal.

Now. This is a small deal with a small company. Here's the ah ha: What's the difference between this thing that I'm doing, and a larger deal? Not much. Maybe an extra zero or two (or three or four). In the end, there's relationships, clear thinking, service, process, good discussion, etc. And maybe some lawyers, but I'm guessing its much of the same thing. If I can think about business process on a smaller scale (and have the lady thank me for my time, knowledge and insight, essentially thanking me for selling to her), why not on a larger one?

Has me thinking...

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

I've been realizing that I know a fair amount about business. Here I was, yesterday, selling a website to a lady, and I don't even do websites. I've only done my own, poorly.

But I understand business process, and I can talk to business owners about their needs. And so, I'm putting together a deal.

Now. This is a small deal with a small company. Here's the ah ha: What's the difference between this thing that I'm doing, and a larger deal? Not much. Maybe an extra zero or two (or three or four). In the end, there's relationships, clear thinking, service, process, good discussion, etc. And maybe some lawyers, but I'm guessing its much of the same thing. If I can think about business process on a smaller scale (and have the lady thank me for my time, knowledge and insight, essentially thanking me for selling to her), why not on a larger one?

Has me thinking...

this

every once in a while we wonder why we bother... and then someone like you comes along and it’s all worth it

Jon L

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
272%
Aug 22, 2015
Bellevue, WA
this

every once in a while we wonder why we bother... and then someone like you comes along and it’s all worth it
well, I'm still going to stick to my small minded ways for a bit. Its so familiar. And I need the money. But...

You guys have enabled me to add a 'but' at the end of that thought

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Greetings for the day folks!

So I have to admit... The winds were taken out of my sails a bit earlier. Though the drama was obviously bullshit. I still hate to even think that I might be included on someone's shit list. Or that someone's opinion of me or any other honest and longtime contributor here was somehow lessened by that circus.

Maybe I give too much of a shit about what people think, but potentially being part of a group that got shit on, in this instance, for literally GIVING... It sucks.

Ironically, even though I sat the day out... KBRS is going to have its biggest day ever. It is only 12 downloads away with four more hours in the day. So... F*ck IT!:rofl:

In the spirit of KILLING BIGGER, and to celebrate that win... I went ahead and bought that Focusrite Scarlet Audio Interface that I wanted! No more gain problems, EVER!

I have a cool episode coming up for you guys tomorrow... It is about Warren Buffet's "scorecard" system of running his life. I got a lot of value from it and I think you guys are going to LOVE it.

Anyway! Like I say at the end of most of my shows: I LOVE YOU GUYS and THANK YOU GUYS for your support!

Last edited:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Has me thinking...
this

@Vigilante you took the words RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH.

@Jon L You rock man. Keep Killing Bigger!

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Greetings for the day folks!

So I have to admit... The winds were taken out of my sails a bit earlier. Though the VAST majority of you know I have no part in anything nefarious on this forum AND the VAST majority of you flat out LOVE the value @Vigilante and myself are delivering here. I still hate to even think that I might be included on someone's shit list. Or that someone's opinion of me, @Vigilante, @LightHouse, @Fox, or @Andy Black were somehow lessened by that circus.

I guess I give too much of a shit about what people think. To be part of a group that got shit on, in this instance, for literally GIVING... It sucks.

Ironically, even though I sat the day out... KBRS is going to have its biggest day ever. It is only 12 downloads away with four more hours in the day. So... F*ck IT! :rofl:

In the spirit of KILLING BIGGER, I went ahead and bought that Focusrite Scarlet Audio Interface that I wanted! No more gain problems, EVER!

I have a cool episode coming up for you guys tomorrow... It is about Warren Buffet's "scorecard" system of running his life. I got a lot of value from it and I think you guys are going to LOVE it.

Anyway! Like I say at the end of most of my shows: I LOVE YOU GUYS and THANK YOU GUYS for your support.

View attachment 33602

F*ck ‘em. Next?

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
TRUE EPISODE 15 is on deck!

Warren Buffett's Scorecard

When I first read about his "scorecard" system of decision making... I was hooked. I am not some wild Warren Buffett fan, but this is one of the things I respect very much about him.

Check it out:

Apple

Google

Spotify

YouTube

Enjoy!

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
We are about due for another Q&A episode!

We have ONE comment on deck from Mr @Roz thank you so much for submitting that man!

We need at least four and we can make a show of it!

I would love to hear from @ShamanKing and @Jon L if you guys want to!

Last edited:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
@Vigilante

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l86SOlxyps&feature=youtu.be

THIS is the magic of getting your gain right. "Lowering the noise floor, the hiss of the recording equipment and the hum from your studio to basically nothing. While being able to later boost your recording and at least the hum of the room should be excluded.

These Focusrite Scarlet interfaces are also super well rated for low equipment noise.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
So we have some meh news... But maybe good news for @Vigilante. The bet won’t be won on Monday.

We are having to reschedule our interview with Dr. Jo Jorgensen... Which flat out sucks because I have been excited about this since she agreed to come on.

She is evidently going to be in Minneapolis for the next several days campaigning there due to the rioting and whatnot.

Either way, I plan to cook something EPIC up for Monday because I know you guys were expecting her. Probably a big capitalist manifesto.

I will keep working with her scheduler and do what I can to get her on the show as soon as possible.

My biggest mistake here... Making promises based on something I can’t control.

Setbacks happen. They suck, but we move forward!

Last edited:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
So we have some meh news... But maybe good news for @Vigilante. The bet won’t be won on Monday.

We are having to reschedule our interview with Dr. Jo Jorgensen... Which flat out sucks because I have been excited about this since she agreed to come on.

She is evidently going to be in Minneapolis for the next several days campaigning there due to the rioting and whatnot.

Either way, I plan to cook something EPIC up for Monday because I know you guys were expecting her. Probably a big capitalist manifesto.

I will keep working with her scheduler and do what I can to get her on the show as soon as possible.

Setbacks happen. They suck, but we move forward!

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.