The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Kyle Keegan Radio Show

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Today we have a big milestone! We have hit the 1000 downloads mark! This is a blast! I am incredibly humbled to have a radio show enjoyed by so many, right out of the gate.

2 weeks to 1000 downloads. Incredible.

More fun to come!

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
“This makes me a good person and you’ll take my word for it, you F*cking retards.”
8ADCA3DF-710B-4F9A-BFF4-FE6EC63E7AF0.jpeg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
The businesses I’ve built are not geographically bound. I could run the chemical business from an iPhone. What I can’t do from the island, I will get on a, or eventually my, plane.

I could set up another radio studio for $3-4K.

There’s not another business I envision starting that doesn’t have a global or at least national perspective that requires much more than my own effort. So I am just the coordinator of the effort.

That said, my trend is to build small, but effective teams and strategically partner with serious capability that becomes an extension of my own. That makes my 5 man team, a company with the supply ability and resources of multibillion dollar juggernaut.

With all of them, the ultimate goal is a semi-retirement level of freedom. That said, I could use the relaxation and I’ll only be there 7 months a year. I’m keeping my Houston area residence.

I can teach my son about Ludwig Von Mises and Murray Rothbard and the reasons why we get to live in home with a 30 mile Caribbean view, and pay 4 percent taxes. I can play golf 5 times a week and buy a fishing boat.

If I decide to serve the local market, I will make the island my bitch.

In short, I’ve got this, but I also don’t view paying 50% taxes from here, an intelligent long term option.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
So yesterday was a BIG move for the show. It underwent a big name change to appeal to a broader audience.

It has been on my mind for a while, that “Kill Bigger” had some, more aggressive than the show actually is, implications. I always felt the need to explain it. Overall, after basically poling my text followers for their opinions, it was unanimous, there is a little tension there and I don’t want tension between my show and listeners.

Then special thanks to @Andy Black for reminding me of something I truly believe in, the influence side of wealth. Your name is the vessel that carries the influence, not your brand. You made the decision on the name easy.

Why is Margaritaville popular? Jimmy Buffet’s influence.

Why is Unscripted popular? MJ’s well earned earned influence.

Why would a Rush Limbaugh listener even know what EIB is? Because of his influence.

Are thousands of people showing up for the 10x growth con because of “10x” or because of Grant Cardone?

Influence should be assigned to me personally, not a brand. Kill Bigger will live on as the brand, but the show will now be, “The Kyle Keegan Radio Show.” I no longer have to explain “Killing Bigger.” It will no longer be weird when I pitch it to radio execs. Overall, I am excited about the change.

The content of the show, topics, and commentary, will change none.

Last edited:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Mark off some time for Friday's episode with guest @Antifragile

He has an amazing story and also some incredible wisdom for big thinking, leadership oriented, entrepreneurs. I am super excited to have him on the show.

Your voice has been heard.... More guests, and more guest appearances by me. I am readying my media kit and I will host it on my website. I will make it available to download for all of my listeners.

Want to hear me go toe to toe with a particular podcasting giant? I'm in.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Some of you may have noticed our new short clip episodes sprinkled in between the full featured episodes.

I have good news. Numbers are way up because of that, not just for the short episodes, but for the associated full length episodes as well. This is still nowhere near the potential of the show.

I also got an app that can turn them not just into YouTube videos like Spreaker does for me, but “shorts.” It’s cool because it calculates how many discovered the content because of a feed and how many listen because they follow.

Those the views (listens) of the shorts on YouTube are are 70-80 percent from the feed which means new audiences!

YouTube has never been a big deal for the show as we just produce audio content and the vast vast majority of people prefer to listen on a dedicated podcast app. Still, it was easy to auto syndicate to YouTube so I kept it out there for my 170 ish YouTube subscribers. I usually expected to see a paltry 10-30 YouTube “views” on a show.

These shorts blow past 100 in just a couple hours and just keep on going. With 70-80 percent new listeners, that’s definitely going to grow the main audience. I’m excited for this discovery!

Anyway, it took ditching Twitter to invest time in this new audio clipping thing. I spend dramatically less time on this than Twitter and it’s more effective in a big way.

I also recently paid Spreaker $500 to deliver a trailer about KKRS on other business podcasts, with ads enabled, in Spreaker’s network. It got a few thousand new impressions but not enough to justify an ongoing arrangement. The YouTube short thing is getting the word out in perhaps a more viral way, for free.

So expect to see 2-3 clips a week between full length shows with hard hitting bites from the most recent full show.

Last edited:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

In today's episode, I discuss a permanent pivot. For the life of KKRS I have thrown an umbrella over the entire category of entrepreneurship and addressed ALL who considered themselves entrepreneurs even though I focused on enterprise building and visionary leadership of something bigger than you.

There is still value in these episodes for everyone seeking such a journey, but I am no longer going to make this about all entrepreneurs. There is plenty of hustle bro, all about money and play, content out there. KKRS is different and is making a clear differentiation.

KKRS has always been the show for entrepreneurs who find more meaning in their work than in yachts, cars, and travel.

KKRS is for entrepreneurs that desire to create multi-generational wealth.
KKRS is for entrepreneurs that are not interested in "dying with zero."
KKRS is for entrepreneurs that seek to change the world for the better.
KKRS is for entrepreneurs that understand that despite their desire to build multi-generational wealth, that money is an effect, not a cause... an effect of great value, leadership, meaning, and an adventurous journey in business.

I understand this will fly directly in the face of many (onepreneur, consultant, freelance) mindsets here. Please know I respect others' rights to do whatever they please, but respectfully don't and won't see it that way personally, and I believe I have created a compelling case for my thinking.

Let's start this renewed journey with a discussion on meaning in work... That it isn't about the money.

Last edited:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I think the delivery is spot the hell on.
The audio is amazing Kyle.

Two thoughts:

1) Discoverability:
  • Podcasts don't have much (any?) discoverability.
  • How are you getting the podcast in front of new people?
When you do get the podcast in front of new people, how will you get them to listen to the episode in front of them, and how will you hook them to keep listening to the end, subscribing, telling their friends, etc?

2) The start of each episode:

Listening to the start of your latest episode:

It starts with an ad, then your jingle, then you explain what the show's about, then you recap the last episode, then you give an update about the show frequency and ads, and then...

at 3:31 you say "At this point I don't really have a tonne of listeners"

... which is you now fulfilling the promise in the title of "The Future of KKRS ..." and the promise in the INFO part:

1679438332254.png

A lot of podcasts start like this:
  1. A gold nugget sentence or two extracted from the rest of the podcast.
  2. Quick jingle/intro thing.
  3. An intro by the host about what this episode is about.
  4. Straight into the meat.

An example:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Next up on KKRS. @Antifragile and I are going to be discussing the false narrative that:

bigger business = more work

This harmful and false narrative needs to die. We are excited to take it on together.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
This must be a US thing. I understood, but don't follow (if that makes sense).
Karen is a slang term for a lady that always has to see the manager. She is also the type of person that calls the cops on her neighbors for having more than 5 people at the backyard bbq during covid. She is overall just a type of person you avoid.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
Ladies and Gentlemen!

"Amazon FBA: A Bull and a Bear"

Is now live for your listening pleasure! I had an awesome guest on the show about this and you guys are going to love it.

Find it here:
Apple Podcast

Spotify Podcast

Google Podcast

YouTube

Spreaker

This could be the best show yet!
Thanks for having me on Kyle! It was really fun and I hope the listeners got some value out of it. Looking forward to many more.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
1. I just poured my soul out in a Kill Bigger show for you all that Kyle will be releasing here in a bit

2. I might have made a completely inappropriate reference to an "explosive" package that Kyle had to put into proper context

3. Kyle makes a huge A-list announcement at the end of his show

4. There's a few minutes of outtakes that I know he has recorded that will never make it on to the public part of the show, but I would not be surprised to see it haunt me later in exclusive content at some point

Great time talking about getting past the gate keepers to the decision makers. If he releases the video, you will be able to see that I am ALL IN emotionally in these shows.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Greetings for the day folks!

So I have to admit... The winds were taken out of my sails a bit earlier. Though the drama was obviously bullshit. I still hate to even think that I might be included on someone's shit list. Or that someone's opinion of me or any other honest and longtime contributor here was somehow lessened by that circus.

Maybe I give too much of a shit about what people think, but potentially being part of a group that got shit on, in this instance, for literally GIVING... It sucks.

Ironically, even though I sat the day out... KBRS is going to have its biggest day ever. It is only 12 downloads away with four more hours in the day. So... F*ck IT!:rofl:

In the spirit of KILLING BIGGER, and to celebrate that win... I went ahead and bought that Focusrite Scarlet Audio Interface that I wanted! No more gain problems, EVER!

I have a cool episode coming up for you guys tomorrow... It is about Warren Buffet's "scorecard" system of running his life. I got a lot of value from it and I think you guys are going to LOVE it.

Anyway! Like I say at the end of most of my shows: I LOVE YOU GUYS and THANK YOU GUYS for your support!

Last edited:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
So I asked Kyle to invite one HUGE A-lister. His immediate response? "I will reach out."

If this guy is on the show (and he actually DOES accept invitations if time permits), it'll be so EPIC I can't even explain it. I'm not going to say who until he agrees. Then you'll have to thank me guys LOL.

Speaking of this!

I got my response back from Jeff Bezos’ office today as well. He politely declined as he is busy at the moment. No kidding? The richest man in the world is busy? Hahaha

I will keep the line open with his assistant and get him on the show eventually. Maybe... :rofl:

Last edited:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Good point about the regular schedule. Makes sense.

I also think if you eventually change it to the "Kill Bigger Show" then it easily sits on iTunes and YouTube (it can be audio and video). I know there's video podcasts. I don't think this is a big deal mind you. I think that if it's on YouTube as a Radio Show then we expect to see mics and a studio setup for sound. You may not even be talking to camera.

I want a full-blown, foam on the walls, multi-microphone, conference table, Joe Rogan style, 4k studio. I will get it too.

This will be massive. Mark my words right here. This entire process will be documented from the very first episode.

It will just be one of the many offices we have in my future global headquarters building.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Some behind the scenes scoop stuff here... The command center/studio got an upgrade this week, but not before I had to Kill it Bigger.

I got the foam... But command strips SUCK ROYALLY. What a joke. Some of them even came off of the wall. The Amazon reviewers that swore by this are imbeciles.

I try to whole a$$ everything I do... This was half-assed... So, I went to the hardware store and bought a sheet of 1/4" plywood and got the table saw out.

I used Locktite spray adhesive to the back of the foam and mounted it to the rough side of the OSB:

View: https://youtu.be/SJigD9lkopI

Then I used an 18 gauge pneumatic brad nailer to shoot through the foam and affix these larger panels to the wall. They are NOT coming down unless I want them to. One day, if they do need to come down, it will require minimal patchwork.

Now it looks like this:

View: https://youtu.be/APlO90vgUVw

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
@Andy Black you might really like this!

I posted this in the blog section at KillBigger.com today... It is all about my setup and how I have changed things over the last two months. I am really in a place where I can say I am happy with my audio quality. I still want to get the legendary ElectroVoice RE-20, but I will reward 100k downloads with that one.

I was asked what equipment and tools I now use to make my podcast… The learning curve to getting super clear audio is is pretty steep. It took me quite a while to get this to a place where I am happy with it. Eventually, what you want to do is get a process down that is super consistent across all of your episodes.

First let’s talk equipment.

I started off with a Blue Snowball Ice. I quickly realized that condenser mics are best used in professional studios, not my office. Shortly after I started, I knew I needed a dynamic microphone as soon as possible. I bought the AudioTechnica ATR 2100 X- USB. It can be purchased on Amazon for about $100. This microphone is also recommended and deployed by Tim Ferriss in some roles for his very popular and professional podcasts. I still own the Audio Technica microphone, and every time I feature Brittany, my wife on KBRS, this is the microphone she is using. As you can tell, it is super clear.

I have switched several things around since the beginning… The equipment I currently use is as follows.

Focusrite Scarlet 2i2 Generation 3 Audio Interface
– These cost about $175 on Amazon and allow me to record two microphones at once. It also helps me control my gain better than the USB microphone.

My main show microphone is currently a Lewitt MTP 500 DM. These are super well built microphones that weigh an absolute ton! The sound they can produce for a mere $150 is epic.

My secondary microphone that Brittany uses when she joins me on the show is the Audio Technica ATR 2100 X -USB microphone. I use it with an XLR connection to the Focusrite Scarlet.

My headphones are Anker Soundcore Life Q20 and I am very happy with them considering they were only about $60 on Amazon. You need to be monitoring your microphone in real time, this will train you in microphone control and make sure you aren’t doing something that sounds bad. It gets easier as time goes on. At first I hated monitoring and would roll a show without headphones. Now, I can’t live without them. Do this right from the beginning because why do anything if you don’t do it right?

My podcast host is Anchor.fm. I chose Anchor because they are owned by Spotify. Spotify is playing to win in this category and so am I. I also would require a very expensive plan from most other podcast hosts because of the volume of content I produce. FREE definitely doesn’t hurt at all. I am happy with Anchor and wish I wouldn’t have had to transition over to them. I DO NOT use ANY of the recording software within Anchor… I literally upload a complete audio file, title and describe the episode and click publish.

Speaking of FREE! I use Audacity to record. Audacity is an open source audio editing software. It does more than I need it to. I couldn’t be happier with Audacity.

Having the right equipment is just the first step… I also have to put it all together in a way that sounds great… THIS is the learning curve. Buying good stuff is easy, making it sound good took time.

1.) When I go to record a show, the first thing I do is add my introduction bump into Audacity and add additional MONO track for my voice. NOT STEREO. Just trust me on this you will be disappointed if you record a stereo track and it only comes out of one headphone. You can fix that later, but just record mono, unless you have a guest IN STUDIO.

2.) Then I test my microphone by opting to monitor in Audacity. You can watch how high your sound levels get. You want to make sure you leave quite a bit of headroom. I like to talk the loudest I will probably get and make sure it doesn’t exceed -6 DB. It is OK if that looks quiet as you are recording, you fix that later. Better to bring audio up than overmodulating a bunch.

You adjust this with the gain on the Focusrite Scarlet. Leave your microphone volume level in Audacity right in the middle where it is default. I can’t stress this enough, leave yourself headroom.

3.) Address the microphone from the side… This again makes you even quieter, but that is OK because it fixes a lot of things like loud breathing noises and plosives. It took me a while to finally standardize to addressing the microphone from the side.

4.) Hit record. Record the show to completion.

5.) Add your ending music as a third track.

NOW we get into post processing of the voice file!

1. The first thing I like to do is select the entire voice track and amplify it to 0db. This makes it as loud as it can be without over modulation and doesn’t change the dynamic range on the audio.
  2. The next thing I do is scan the audio visually looking for heavy breathing noises and when I find them I note how loud they are by selecting them and playing them.
  3. Use the Noise Gate function at a threshold JUST ABOVE those breathing noises. I like to bring them down about 25db. Test it and apply it to the entire track. If you get too zealous with this you will cut out your own voice, so be careful. This is a fantastic tool that will cut out all of the background noise in the silence. This is enough for me, I don’t seem to need to use noise reduction in the background while I am talking. If you do need to use noise reduction, you should do that BEFORE you gate the audio you won’t be able to establish a profile for the noise.
  4. Now I go into Filter Curve and use the standard Bass Boost function to get a nice warm radioy sound. I apply this to the voice track.
  5. I run the compressor. The compressor doesn’t actually compress the bitrate of your audio… It levels out your dynamic range so the loudness is consistent across the entire track. It makes a huge difference. I like running the compressor at 3.5 to 1.
  6. Now that you have run the compressor, quickly scan the voice track for breathing that might have made it through the noise gate, because they just got a lot louder… Select these breathing noises individually and use the amplify function to bring them DOWN about 35db. (This is not super important, but I do it sometimes when I am stuffy for instance and might have had more breathing noises than usual.)
  7. Normalize the voice track to -3db.
At this point, your episode should be complete! You can export it ALWAYS as a MONO file. And depending on your podcast host, set the highest bitrate for the mp3 that they accept.

I hope this helps for those of you wondering how my audio has gotten to where it is. Results may vary, but this is the process that I use.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Happy Monday Everyone!

I have Episode 43 making its way to your favorite apps. In this episode I answer a PM I had on the forum and also discuss the concept of elitism.

Loved this episode and calling out billionaire hypocrites.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I second the debate! It’d be nice to hear both perspectives and your response.

I will invite Elizabeth Warren on the show. And I am not kidding. :rofl:

Notice, I am getting some bigger name guests... That is only about 10% of who I am reaching out to. Most never answer.

Last edited:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
A bit of a fun update for everyone. The show is far enough up the real podcast charts that it is now measurable.

These are peak numbers. They move around very quickly, but this is what we are dealing with. I'm excited to see this for sure!

Screenshot_20200906-172356_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200906-172325_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200906-172247_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200906-172159_Chrome.jpg

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Ladies and gentlemen, I have slept on this thread a bit... There were still daily episodes though! Here is a recap!

This one was particularly fun because it got some press. Evidently the primary author of the article, Leo Strine Jr, is some Deleware Supreme Court Justice and mega commie that people have a big problem with. He earned it.

signal-2020-09-20-194755.jpeg

Here is an article someone wrote about it: Radio Host Goes After Former Delaware Supreme Court Justice Leo Strine! - Coastal Network

And of course... This morning's show. Addressing that 60k per month question in a more in depth way!

All of them are available or currently in process to YouTube as well.

Last edited:

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Saw this on Twitter, thought you might like it :clench:

EklDs9EXEAI9OBP

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
What a bootlicking bonanza over there at YouTube.

How dare you question the immutable and never-wrong Dr. Fauci -- the government bureaucrat who someone here once called "a national treasure" -- lol, more like a national disgrace and a grifting POS - I'd rather take medical advice from a mailman.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

I love that the forum has become a great source of material for your show, it allows me to think through a lot of the discussions without having to get engaged in some pissing match. It also always puts a "Fastlane" producer mindset to the topics that appear around here.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
I don't think I've ever posted before on this thread but I am a regular listener Kyle since near the beginning and it astounds me that such a high quality show like yours seems to fly so under the radar. I have no doubt you will be discovered sooner than later.

Also your latest episode about Dan resonated with me, I really enjoyed it.

Kyle is a wise man. An old soul, if you ask me. And his radio show is just an extension of him.

But his message is not for mass adoption and I think because of that it'll always be "under the radar" as you put it. Majority of people want the easy, rich life without putting in the work. Just look at the number of guru scam artists promising the world to their followers for a low price of $5,000 per course and a monthly $500 subscription. Their message is usually "just dream about it while watching Netflix and it'll come". I exaggerate on purpose.

Kyle keeps talking about Thinking BIGGER. That means that even if you crested that 8 figure net-worth and working towards 9 figures, you shouldn't be retiring. He is not selling you the "dream" of being a lazy useless F*ck and pretending to be happy. He wants people to be constantly productive. But most people want to make enough to "finally" be able to afford sitting on their asses. That's why Kyle's show is popular here but not for the 99% out there.

[@Kak correct me if I am wrong here...]

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I joined the World Economic Forum today.

Coming soon, reporting from inside the belly of the beast. It’s going to be a fountain of content ideas. :rofl:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Today begins a series on mindset. I am making it my goal to build in myself and others a bulletproof mindset to entrepreneurially dominate 2022 and beyond. A recentering on what matters and a rejection of what doesn't.

The clown world we live in has become a common discussion. Most would find it interesting that what we call problems would be laughable to the people of the not so distant past. With that, I tell you to shrug. Don't become a naturalized citizen of clown world, just visit for your own amusement and gain.

While the clowns of the clown world are worried about the "next thing" we concern ourselves with WHAT WE CAN INFLUENCE.

I plan to unpack this hardened mindset over the next several episodes!

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

We hear all the time about "the wealth gap" between the rich and the poor. It is most often used to suggest that "something must be done about it."

Like putting a band-aid on cancer, the suggestions are almost always redistributionary, but redistribution doesn't change the broken foundation—the habitual differences in choices and lifestyles between the rich and the poor.

In this episode, I go over nearly 100 interesting statistical differences in the behavior of the wealthy and the poor. If we want to "do something about this" we need to address the core.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
Listening
x2

IMG_9897.jpeg

I am about half way through (short commute lol).

I'll add that sometime when people ask me if they should become entrepreneurs I say "no".

Logic being that if you have to ask, you aren't "unreasonable" enough :) Cheeky as it is... I think there is some value in that advice. If you aren't tough enough to handle this part, the time will come in business when pressure is 10x that, build that scar tissue, get ready for it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.