The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Kyle Keegan Radio Show

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Next up on KKRS. @Antifragile and I are going to be discussing the false narrative that:

bigger business = more work

This harmful and false narrative needs to die. We are excited to take it on together.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mikecarlooch

Apprentice & Student Of The Game
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
344%
Jan 28, 2022
Florida
I'd like to bring some appreciation to this thread again.

Kyle - just wanted you to know this episode has not gone unheard by me when you answered my questions here - I listened again, and at the time of the recording of this podcast with you and @Antifragile , I quite frankly had a hard time understanding what you guys were talking about and it didn't feel actionable. And now - it DOES.

And @Kak your 30 day bigger than you challenge also - I have seen how this exercise you lay out here, is one of the KEYS to getting investors for a project. Just an appreciation post for all of the great content. Thanks

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPUnypuiG7A

alexXx9

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Sep 4, 2023
Hey @Kak I'd love to listen some episodes and I am creating a playlist, I am more interested in the fast lane aspect of business, is there any episode in particular that you'd advise me to hear first?

I am looking for some entrepreneurial thoughts and lessons more than the political aspect

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Hey @Kak I'd love to listen some episodes and I am creating a playlist, I am more interested in the fast lane aspect of business, is there any episode in particular that you'd advise me to hear first?

I am looking for some entrepreneurial thoughts and lessons more than the political aspect
It is pretty fascinating to me how correlated worldview is to business mindset.

Read the titles. There's a lot there about a lot of stuff. I'm never not a capitalist.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
457%
Mar 15, 2018
It feels innocent to ask for help in choosing the episodes, sure.

But what is lost is that Kyle is an entrepreneur, who does this show as a free for all “hobby”, not selling you anything! From that angle you are asking him not only to record hundreds of episodes but then spoon feed you which ones to listen to first!

What did you do to deserve this level of Kyle’s gift of time to you?! He’d need to take time away from his family, kids, business- just so you don’t have to browse titles.

Don’t know your age… maybe you are very young and don’t get it yet.

Put in the work!

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
457%
Mar 15, 2018
This is why KKRS isn't top 10 in the USA...

I don't make the rules.

GHlM704WMAAdqJj.jpeg

But we need more episodes. The people have been spoiled and are craving it!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.