• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program

Discussion in 'Fastlane Marketplace' started by Kak, Dec 17, 2018.

1. MoreValue

MoreValue Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $387
    Don’t know why anyone is hating on the negative or positive responses.

This is an ad. Like all ads, they are open to positive and negative responses by the market. So if you put a product on Instagram ads for instance, and people that see the ad and start hating on it. Do you say “curse this market, the market is so dumb”? “How dare they hate my product?” Or the smarter thing to do is to take into consideration the negative responses and improve your offer?

When I make ads, do I expect 100% positive responses? Nope. The market decides all.

Find it quite odd, really how people that have so called accomplished a lot, don’t have this realization.

2. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $187,653
    We’re not arguing against negative feedback on ads themselves, but against negative feedback on having ads in the first place.

3. Kak

Kak Capitalist Swine Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $30,225
    I have stayed relatively silent through the circus because the forum always works this kind of stuff out on its own.

Today, I see perhaps a bigger forum clown hopped on to enlighten us with his "opinion." His "opinion" of something he knows precisely zero about. Thanks @MoreValue we appreciate your discerning guesswork as always.

I'm going to explain why this isn't working out for you guys because there is a lesson to be learned here. You ARE ABSOLUTELY entitled to an opinion, but respect and consideration of said opinion is EARNED. Earned with a track record of wisdom, pertaining evidence and reasoning. You don't have THAT.

To those considering the incubator: Obviously let the ACTUAL EVIDENCE of value from Lowtek, Greg R and Hyrum do the talking here. I am still taking applications because I have not decided on a new enrollee yet. If you're back and forth, just reach out and we can have a private discussion.

Sidney_781, Hijena1, ZF Lee and 10 others like this.
  4. MoreValue

MoreValue Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $387
    My response was neutral, don’t know why you are always attacking. Would you like me to refer to you as almighty Kak? What I said was general market insight that seemed to be forgotton, was not specific to your offering. But I’ll stop now...

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  5. Scot

Scot Ductus Exemplo Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $57,077
    What @MoreValue failed to notice here is, the overwhelming negative response to the hecklers here is precisely the market validating @Kak ’s offering.

Anyone who’s bothered to stick around here for a while knows Kak is the real deal and those who try to heckle that are quickly being shut down.

Sounds like the market voted to me.

6. biophase

biophase Legendary Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $189,555
    Here's the thing about coaching from the perspective of the person offering the coaching.

From my perspective, the potential client either wants the coaching or doesn't.

I don't want to coach someone that needs more testimonials or more proof or a discount or a guarantee. That type of person is just not going to be a good client. I don't want to spend the next 6 months talking to someone like this.

Why? Because I can already tell that they aren't in the right mindset. They aren't ready to commit or put in the time. I can tell that they will have excuses.

My friend who also provides coaching, took a client for $10k, after their first 2 hour call, he refunded the money back because the dude kept talking and never listened. He didn't want to talk to this guy anymore.

The-J, Sidney_781, Envision and 12 others like this.
  7. Vigilante

Vigilante Legendary Contributor Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $197,790
    When I did consulting (corporate, not coaching) it was extremely difficult. I thought it would be easy, but to get value for the client (which I did...) it was taxing. There's a million ways I can make money without trying to teach, because as Kenric mentioned above pottery only works if you have the right clay to work with. To completely mix metaphors now, you can't turn a piece of shit into a diamond no matter how hard you try.

Ronak, YoungPadawan, Envision and 9 others like this.
  8. LightHouse

LightHouse Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $30,733
    Get me a whiteboard quick, trying to decipher all the mixed metaphors you used here... :D

@Kak I had no idea you were running a coaching program, it makes good sense though because you definitely have a great perspective on things. Looks like your clients are getting results and are excited enough to talk about them here.

I look forward to seeing more responses and stories come through over time. Nice work.

9. Kak

Kak Capitalist Swine Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $30,225
    Ladies and Gentlemen,

We had an incubator spot open today!

Mr. @Greg R has gotten to a place with his business where he has an established game plan for growth, cashflows and advancement... It makes sense for the foreseeable future that he act on these plans. He is going to be kicking some a$$ and taking some names.

I am very encouraged by his thought process now... I found him lately thinking exactly what I was thinking on new developments. That is our goal here! That is what incubator success looks like. I want to give him all the praise I can... He did an absolutely phenomenal job and I am happy to have worked with him for these months and also built a great friendship.

Applications are re-opened for now for this spot... To apply simply send a rundown of your business and what your goals are to killbigger@yahoo.com

If you are unsure whether you are at a stage to apply or not, just shoot me an email, we will have an open dialogue about whether this type of program is for you. I was told by one of the incubated that I freebie more advice than I should in consultation. I think it's just good business.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
    The-J, Scot, Sheens and 12 others like this.
  10. Greg R

Greg R Act, Assess, Adjust Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $23,373
    I'm going to save this spot to leave a proper review here, but I just want to say that since working with @Kak business has nearly trippled size. Now it is time for me to take massive action on the plans that we've laid out.

Thank you @Kak!

11. Kak

Rep Bank:
    $30,225
    Enrollment is closed... Unless there is something just too dang cool not to work on, I will not be approving any more applications.

Welcome to the incubator @B_Mac it is great to have you!

Thanks to the rest of you who applied! I truly mean it! It is always great to exchange emails in person and learn about folks.

JunkBoxJoey_JBJ, GPM, B_Mac and 3 others like this.
  12. Scot

Scot Ductus Exemplo Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $57,077
    Congrats @B_Mac !

13. ideasunlimited1

ideasunlimited1 Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $359
    Me getting ready to be destroyed by Kak's intellect:
    [​IMG]

Greg R and Scot like this.
  14. Greg R

Greg R Act, Assess, Adjust Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $23,373
    ....and I'm back as promised to give @Kak a well-deserved complete review.

To give a little background, I was under @Kak's wing for four months.

One of the biggest things about Kyle is that he was always there. Any time I had a question, needed to review something, or just needed to blow off some steam, he was always there to help.

The overall goal of the program was to take my business to the next level (get investment funding and get me to a point where I could quit my job).

Little did I know (but I found out later) that I did not need investment funding and I did not need to get to a point where I could quit my job. Let me explain...

What we uncovered is that it was more beneficial for me to seek out a business loan rather than seek investment funding. And to this, we succeeded in obtaining. I believe that I got the first loan that I applied for. And the loan was not small either. It was for the exact amount I would have been seeking with investors.

On the job side of things, Kyle made me realize that I did not need to get to a point where I could quit my job. Because I could quit my job right now. Enough said.

Kyle helped me lay out a long term business plan and what I needed to do in the interim. He prevented me from doing stupid mistakes (which I'm very apt to do), and taught me a different way to think.

Now I'm in the middle of buying another business, and possibly starting another business.

To the long term plans we made, it was not just about my current venture. It was beyond that. Far beyond that. BIG PLANS.

One thing that Kyle does not do is offer advice. He is not there to tell you what to do. He makes you realize what you need to do by asking the right questions. Your job is to pay attention in how you answer those questions, and your answer will lie within.

Another thing about Kyle is that he will never tell you no. Even if he thinks your idea sucks, he still won't tell you no. It took me awhile to figure out why, but I believe it's because he does not want to limit you. You will eventually find out that it is a bad idea when it's time to find out. You would have probably never tried if he told you no.

Because of Kyle, I've opened the door to more mass market opportunities, increased my online sales to the tune of 2-3x, and now have a better handle on my business.

If you are an action faker who is still trying to start, you probably won't get much out of this. The people who will get the most out of the incubator are those people ready for propagation or whose businesses have already been validated.

I also wanted to take this opportunity to thank Kyle for what he has done for me. I know that he is satisfied with my progress and with what we've accomplished. He will be even more satisfied when our plans are carried out and he sees my products at Bass Pro :D.

15. Hijena1

Hijena1 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $561
    Great to see such massive progress, in just four months of collaboration. I wish both of you more success in the future !!!

Kak likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.