• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program

Discussion in 'Fastlane Marketplace' started by Kak, Dec 17, 2018.

1. MoreValue

MoreValue Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $377
    Don’t know why anyone is hating on the negative or positive responses.

This is an ad. Like all ads, they are open to positive and negative responses by the market. So if you put a product on Instagram ads for instance, and people that see the ad and start hating on it. Do you say “curse this market, the market is so dumb”? “How dare they hate my product?” Or the smarter thing to do is to take into consideration the negative responses and improve your offer?

When I make ads, do I expect 100% positive responses? Nope. The market decides all.

Find it quite odd, really how people that have so called accomplished a lot, don’t have this realization.

2. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $178,846
    We’re not arguing against negative feedback on ads themselves, but against negative feedback on having ads in the first place.

3. Kak

Kak Capitalist Swine Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $25,162
    I have stayed relatively silent through the circus because the forum always works this kind of stuff out on its own.

Today, I see perhaps a bigger forum clown hopped on to enlighten us with his "opinion." His "opinion" of something he knows precisely zero about. Thanks @MoreValue we appreciate your discerning guesswork as always.

I'm going to explain why this isn't working out for you guys because there is a lesson to be learned here. You ARE ABSOLUTELY entitled to an opinion, but respect and consideration of said opinion is EARNED. Earned with a track record of wisdom, pertaining evidence and reasoning. You don't have THAT.

To those considering the incubator: Obviously let the ACTUAL EVIDENCE of value from Lowtek, Greg R and Hyrum do the talking here. I am still taking applications because I have not decided on a new enrollee yet. If you're back and forth, just reach out and we can have a private discussion.

Hijena1, ZF Lee, SMH and 9 others like this.
  4. MoreValue

MoreValue Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $377
    My response was neutral, don’t know why you are always attacking. Would you like me to refer to you as almighty Kak? What I said was general market insight that seemed to be forgotton, was not specific to your offering. But I’ll stop now...

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  5. Scot

Scot Ductus Exemplo Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $55,702
    What @MoreValue failed to notice here is, the overwhelming negative response to the hecklers here is precisely the market validating @Kak ’s offering.

Anyone who’s bothered to stick around here for a while knows Kak is the real deal and those who try to heckle that are quickly being shut down.

Sounds like the market voted to me.

ZF Lee, SquatchMan, Sheens and 3 others like this.
  6. biophase

biophase Legendary Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $182,194
    Here's the thing about coaching from the perspective of the person offering the coaching.

From my perspective, the potential client either wants the coaching or doesn't.

I don't want to coach someone that needs more testimonials or more proof or a discount or a guarantee. That type of person is just not going to be a good client. I don't want to spend the next 6 months talking to someone like this.

Why? Because I can already tell that they aren't in the right mindset. They aren't ready to commit or put in the time. I can tell that they will have excuses.

My friend who also provides coaching, took a client for $10k, after their first 2 hour call, he refunded the money back because the dude kept talking and never listened. He didn't want to talk to this guy anymore.

7. Vigilante

Vigilante Legendary Contributor Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $193,359
    When I did consulting (corporate, not coaching) it was extremely difficult. I thought it would be easy, but to get value for the client (which I did...) it was taxing. There's a million ways I can make money without trying to teach, because as Kenric mentioned above pottery only works if you have the right clay to work with. To completely mix metaphors now, you can't turn a piece of shit into a diamond no matter how hard you try.

8. LightHouse

LightHouse Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $30,068
    Get me a whiteboard quick, trying to decipher all the mixed metaphors you used here... :D

@Kak I had no idea you were running a coaching program, it makes good sense though because you definitely have a great perspective on things. Looks like your clients are getting results and are excited enough to talk about them here.

I look forward to seeing more responses and stories come through over time. Nice work.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.