The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Kill Bigger Incubator

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Enrollment is closed... Unless there is something just too dang cool not to work on, I will not be approving any more applications.

Welcome to the incubator @B_Mac it is great to have you!

Thanks to the rest of you who applied! I truly mean it! It is always great to exchange emails in person and learn about folks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida

ideasunlimited1

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Mar 21, 2019
Houston
Me getting ready to be destroyed by Kak's intellect:
anMd7pV_700b.jpg

Greg R

Act, Assess, Adjust
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
465%
Oct 28, 2015
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
....and I'm back as promised to give @Kak a well-deserved complete review.

To give a little background, I was under @Kak's wing for four months.

One of the biggest things about Kyle is that he was always there. Any time I had a question, needed to review something, or just needed to blow off some steam, he was always there to help.

The overall goal of the program was to take my business to the next level (get investment funding and get me to a point where I could quit my job).

Little did I know (but I found out later) that I did not need investment funding and I did not need to get to a point where I could quit my job. Let me explain...

What we uncovered is that it was more beneficial for me to seek out a business loan rather than seek investment funding. And to this, we succeeded in obtaining. I believe that I got the first loan that I applied for. And the loan was not small either. It was for the exact amount I would have been seeking with investors.

On the job side of things, Kyle made me realize that I did not need to get to a point where I could quit my job. Because I could quit my job right now. Enough said.

Kyle helped me lay out a long term business plan and what I needed to do in the interim. He prevented me from doing stupid mistakes (which I'm very apt to do), and taught me a different way to think.

Now I'm in the middle of buying another business, and possibly starting another business.

To the long term plans we made, it was not just about my current venture. It was beyond that. Far beyond that. BIG PLANS.

One thing that Kyle does not do is offer advice. He is not there to tell you what to do. He makes you realize what you need to do by asking the right questions. Your job is to pay attention in how you answer those questions, and your answer will lie within.

Another thing about Kyle is that he will never tell you no. Even if he thinks your idea sucks, he still won't tell you no. It took me awhile to figure out why, but I believe it's because he does not want to limit you. You will eventually find out that it is a bad idea when it's time to find out. You would have probably never tried if he told you no.

Because of Kyle, I've opened the door to more mass market opportunities, increased my online sales to the tune of 2-3x, and now have a better handle on my business.

If you are an action faker who is still trying to start, you probably won't get much out of this. The people who will get the most out of the incubator are those people ready for propagation or whose businesses have already been validated.

I also wanted to take this opportunity to thank Kyle for what he has done for me. I know that he is satisfied with my progress and with what we've accomplished. He will be even more satisfied when our plans are carried out and he sees my products at Bass Pro :D.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Enrollment is open again for October! I am happy to add another spot.

If you have any questions at all, just shoot me an email at kak@killbigger.com I'm not going to hard sell you or anything like that.

Last edited:

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States
Enrollment is open again for October! I am happy to add another spot.

Someone better hop on this amazing offer! My finances are not in the position where I can afford this. But, I really have a strong feeling that’ll I’ll apply someday Kyle. Thank you for giving this opportunity.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Ladies and Gentlemen! A little update!

We still have this one spot to begin in October... I am seriously excited to meet my next incubate!

This had been such a fun and eye opening program for me. It has been an absolute delight so far to dive deep into the businesses of others and help set them up for long term prosperity.

To reiterate what we typically do in this program... Kill Bigger is 100% custom, we work on what needs to be worked on. You will have DAILY access to me via Skype and we schedule periodic calls to do the heavy lifting. I will also join incubates on conference calls to show strength in meetings.

Throughout this process we have worked on grassroots large enterprise strategies. Laying foundations to raise a LOT of money. Getting working capital. Looking at making acquisitions. Sales strategy. And finally dinners with billionaires. ;) The works.

I like to get to know the folks that join before we hit the ground running. That is why I opened this October spot so early.

To apply, just shoot me a rundown of what you have going on and what you hope to accomplish with your business. kak@killbigger.com

YOU CAN BE AT ANY STAGE and if you are unsure if you're ready, I would almost suggest the earlier the better. We will build it to SCALE from the very beginning.

Happy Monday Fastlane Forum!

Last edited:

B_Mac

Redneck Oligarch
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
477%
Apr 10, 2017
Southwest Virginia
I’ve been in this for a few months now. I don’t want to give away the secret sauce, but I’ll say this: I started my project thinking I’d come out of it with 2-4 million. I currently expect to personally have a few hundred million in the next 6-8 years.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I would like to make a special welcome to the incubator @JamItFast !!! Congratulations bud! This is going to be a blast.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
ATTENTION FORUM!

We have an open seat in the incubator program starting in December! This will be a popular one because of the time of year. Send a rundown to kak@killbigger.com and we can see what we can do!

@B_Mac has gotten to a place with his business where he needs to prioritize some marketing in anticipation for his big launch.

For those of you that don't know what he is building... We started with his idea to reinvent a very popular outdoor item. There were some serious downfalls with the status quo and Brandon had a plan to address these downfalls.

While working together in the incubator we literally went from idea to business. And also job to full time entrepreneur. This involved a thorough prototyping phase, supply chain work, bigger thinking applied to every facet. We even looked at buying a complementary company. It is built to scale, has a solid supply chain where he can insert massive orders and finally, numbers that look epic.

I couldn't be happier with the progress I have seen and I am thankful for the front row seat as usual!

Folks! Keep an eye on @B_Mac he is going places. One hell of an entrepreneur and a great friend!

Last edited:

Tubs

Starting fresh
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Apr 5, 2019
VA
ATTENTION FORUM!

We have an open seat in the incubator program starting in December! This will be a popular one because of the time of year. Send a rundown to killbigger@yahoo.com and we can see what we can do!

@B_Mac has gotten to a place with his business where he needs to prioritize some marketing in anticipation for his big launch.

For those of you that don't know what he is building... We started with his idea to reinvent a very popular outdoor item. There were some serious downfalls with the status quo and Brandon had a plan to address these downfalls.

While working together in the incubator we literally went from idea to business. And also job to full time entrepreneur. This involved a thorough prototyping phase, supply chain work, bigger thinking applied to every facet. We even looked at buying a complementary company. It is built to scale, has a solid supply chain where he can insert massive orders and finally, numbers that look epic.

I couldn't be happier with the progress I have seen and I am thankful for the front row seat as usual!

Folks! Keep an eye on @B_Mac he is going places. One hell of an entrepreneur and a great friend!

Currently still in the brainstorming phase and can't afford the program yet. But next time a spot opens I aim to take it!

Thank you so much for offering an oppertunity like this, the value you prove to the forum is immense. So I can only imagine how valuable this incubator will be.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Currently still in the brainstorming phase and can't afford the program yet. But next time a spot opens I aim to take it!

Thank you so much for offering an oppertunity like this, the value you prove to the forum is immense. So I can only imagine how valuable this incubator will be.

These guys have blown away my expectations of progress. It is amazing to watch and incredibly fun for me.

I look forward to it Tubs.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
We are going to begin the next incubator launch on January 1st... That gives everyone a fresh start and time to prepare.

This last year has been absolutely incredible to watch. I will ALWAYS be involved in the incubation of new companies in some form or fashion. I love it, but it does take time and therefore I have HAD to put limits on this.

I am going to close down enrollment soon, I will probablygive it a week, but I have not decided on the chosen two. I currently have one person already in the incubator program and the absolute maximum I am taking in 2020 is 3 at a time. I might only take one more and just leave it at two.

There have been several occasions where late applications would have made my decisions WAY harder.

Applying is as simple as opening a dialogue with me kak@killbigger.com

Last edited:

B_Mac

Redneck Oligarch
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
477%
Apr 10, 2017
Southwest Virginia
I’ve been meaning to get back here and let everyone know they need to get on this. If you haven’t, I don’t know what the holdup is.

My last few weeks have been filled up with opportunity. Meeting marketing agencies and getting ready to go live in a few months with a better functioning product and an amazing story behind it. Kyle was a big part of getting it here. Together we identified and spoke to potential partners, worked through some supply chain headaches, and just generally got shit done.

As he said, I reached a point where I needed marketing help as I approach launch, because I know the story told effectively will make this killer.

So, if you need a kick in the pants to build a hell of company,just email Kyle.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Who wants 2020 to be the year you start building an empire?

Whatever you are doing... Whatever you want to do... Let's make it bigger.

The results have spoken for themselves.

Get in touch with me kak@killbigger.com

Last edited:

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
Who wants 2020 to be the year you start building an empire?

Whatever you are doing... Whatever you want to do... Let's make it bigger.

The results have spoken for themselves.

Get in touch with me killbigger@yahoo.com
I'm not part of his Incubator program but I've worked on projects with Kyle and let me just say.. you need this guy in your life. Kyle isn't interested in helping you get a 3% boost in sales. He's interested in helping you change the world. "Kill Bigger" is the perfect motto for what he does. Whatever you think is 'big' Kyle is thinking bigger. And accomplishing those things is easier than you'd ever imagined. Do a favor for you and your business and get signed up.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Hello folks!

I will be attending the summit. If you get in touch with me about joining the incubator, we will definitely put some one-on-one time to chat business on the books.

It will be great to meet new incubator member or two, in person, right off the bat!

Also @ChrisV thanks so much for the kind words!

SebastianNZ

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Jan 28, 2020
New Zealand
I don't think I qualify for this program yet because I haven't done the required work, I am very new to the fastlane way of thinking and this forum, but this thread has already motivated me to take action. My goal now is to be ready by the time the next spot opens. When you decide you want to start the journey to the Fastland and relalise you're going it alone it's daunting - thank you Kek for at least helping me understand it doesn't have to be that way. Good luck with your program, I hope to be a member sometime in the future.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Ladies and Gentlemen! I am still taking apps!

Think you have what it takes? Send the rundown to kak@killbigger.com

We will look it over together!

Looking forward to it!

Last edited:

fastlanedoll

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Aug 21, 2019
Will this still be around at the end of April? :)

By then, I'd be FREEEE! For good.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Hey Guys!

I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In its infancy, we were talking about primarily capitalization and investment strategy... What this has become is FAR more custom tailored. I would consider it more of an overall strategy partner. We take a look at the matters at hand together and address them with the best possible action considering any constraints. The goal is moving forward. Always.

TOGETHER we work through the ins and outs of what you can do and what you might have to wait on. NOTHING is rushed or flippant. Everything is calculated. I don't push you to do things you are unable to handle or to take unnecessary risk. I am a good steward of your money.

We have migrated to Slack as the primary platform of communication and the eventual plan would be to have everyone have some group support as well as the individual personal attention.

Among strategy we have addressed in the incubator so far:
  • Zero to One business launch
  • Sourcing
  • Prototyping
  • Financing
  • General growth
  • Cashflow management
  • Inventory management
  • Deal structure with outside entities
  • Government relations
  • Business to business sales
  • Personal finance
  • Capitalization strategy
  • Legacy building
  • I am sure I am missing some...
And finally just the nature of such a program there is built in accountability.

What has started out as an incubator for capitalization has become so much more.

Every weekday morning you will hear from me on Slack. We discuss marching orders and next steps. I am always available outside of that, but the mornings are really our discussion time. The goal is to keep moving forward.

This is still $1500 per month. It is a pretty in depth program and I feel like you guys get quite a bit for the money. It has also proven to be not a huge burden on my time and just flat out enjoyable so I am keeping the price as is. You will probably see how much I enjoy this if we begin working together.

All of this said, I think this post brings the Kill Bigger Incubator up to date.

If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask!

If you want to discuss joining up, shoot me an email at kak@killbigger.com and we will open a dialogue, discuss your needs, and see if this is a fit!

Last edited:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Just a quick update for everyone... I wanted to get that awful Yahoo mail app off of my phone and stop checking that inbox. The entire reason for yahoo at the time I set this up was to have a dedicated app just for the applications... The further we got into this, the more popular the email address got. So I kept it, too long.

Today I went ahead and set up an actual email address for the incubator and consulting arm of the Kak empire. kak@killbigger.com

If you need to get in touch, please use that address. Thanks!

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
The Kill Bigger Incubator is open for applications right now!

Just shoot me a rundown about your business and we can chat about next steps!

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Hey @Kak, is this only for businesses with employees or do you think you can also help those who want to grow as solopreneurs? I think I could use some help to look at things from a more ambitious perspective but I don't want to change my industry or business; just need some ideas how to grow it on a bigger scale.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Hey @Kak, is this only for businesses with employees or do you think you can also help those who want to grow as solopreneurs? I think I could use some help to look at things from a more ambitious perspective but I don't want to change my industry or business; just need some ideas how to grow it on a bigger scale.

A lot of the stuff we have worked on have been companies in infancy where there was just a solopreneur. I usually look at it like a temporary condition. A transitional time.

For your company, knowing what you do, I think we would have to dive deeper to check out some opportunities.

Shoot me an email, we can talk in private.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.