The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Kill Bigger Incubator

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
UPDATED POST:

Hey Guys!

I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In its infancy, we were talking about primarily capitalization and investment strategy... The original offer is still in this post below. What this has become is FAR more custom tailored. I would consider it more of an overall strategy partner. We take a look at the matters at hand together and address them with the best possible action considering any constraints. The goal is moving forward. Always.

TOGETHER we work through the ins and outs of what you can do and what you might have to wait on. NOTHING is rushed or flippant. Everything is calculated. I don't push you to do things you are unable to handle or to take unnecessary risk. I am a good steward of your money.
Among strategy we have addressed in the incubator so far:
  • Zero to One business launch
  • Sourcing
  • Prototyping
  • Financing
  • General growth
  • Cashflow management
  • Inventory management
  • Deal structure with outside entities
  • Government relations
  • Business to business sales
  • Personal finance
  • Capitalization strategy
  • Legacy building
  • I am sure I am missing some...
And finally just the nature of such a program there is built in accountability.

Every weekday morning you will hear from me on Slack. We discuss marching orders and next steps. I am always available outside of that, but the mornings are really our discussion time. The goal is to keep moving forward.

This is still $1500 per month. It is a pretty in depth program and I feel like you guys get quite a bit for the money. It has also proven to be not a huge burden on my time and just flat out enjoyable so I am keeping the price as is. You will probably see how much I enjoy this if we begin working together.

All of this said, I think this post brings the Kill Bigger Incubator up to date.

If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask!

If you want to discuss joining up, shoot me an email at kak@killbigger.com and we will open a dialogue, discuss your needs, and see if this is a fit!

ORIGINAL POST BELOW:

Are you sick and tired of being strapped for resources?

...Are you tired of trying to pinch pennies to business growth? Is your FBA store a complete disaster? $40k per year not quite cutting it? I think it is time to Kill Bigger.

Who says you have to go in it alone with your first 2 or 3 grand to grow some consumer brand? Who says you have to bootstrap and hustle flipping generic Chinese widgets and finding arbitrage strategies? Who says you have start out as a onepreneur shop owner? You don't. What you need to be is a CEO.

Over and over again we see the biggest and most hyped over businesses are the ones that went after a lot of investor money in the beginning, despite in some cases, almost nonexistent profitability. What would you do with $100k in venture capital? 250k? $1m? $5m? How much would the competition worry with millions in your coffers? How would you dominate your market? How do you emerge victorious as a true market authority? Those questions are what everyone should be asking... But, unfortunately they tend to look more like this. Where can I get a budget website? Can I learn app developing to save some money? How can I suck up to customers to avoid bad reviews on Amazon and Yelp? How can I game the PPC system with perfect keywords and per click pricing? How long can I make that last when I figure it out? I don’t know about you... but I would rather think bigger than that.

I am honestly convinced that starting a business in the red market sea of cheap snowball, bandwagon businesses is FAR MORE DIFFICULT long term than doing something seriously influential and scalable.

Speaking in generalities in public domain can only get us so far. We can dive deeper. The goal of Kill Bigger is to apply big thinking leadership and scale coaching, individually, to your business, organize that strategy to make you more attractive to investors, AND more importantly, worthy of their money.

Why? It might be cliche, but quite frankly, because you can. You can have a business that has a FOUNDATION OF SCALE. With the right value proposition, you can raise money like a pro. You can have legitimate resources instead of pinching every penny. Does that sound crazy to you? It isn’t. The rich do it this way and so should you.

Why should you listen to me?

I hold a triple focus business degree in economics, business law and strategic management from Baylor University (I know...yawn). I am a serial entrepreneur who has done business in B2C, B2B and B2G. After a modest exit from an electricity venture. I became the CEO of a multi-million dollar, investor funded B2G startup. I am also the CEO of a raw materials company that serves major, worldwide corporations. I believe the raw materials company has better value propositions than a company that recently sold to Brenntag for over $100m. We are also currently working on fuel deals so big, even a billionaire wouldn't want to self finance them (thank you @Vigilante for that introduction). I am on the board of a Christian television show. I am on the advisory board for a few ambitious upstarts in the Houston area. My personal network includes many multi-multi millionaires and a few centi-millionaires that will probably become billionaires. I know how the truly rich think and operate. I am well versed in the banking instruments for debt-driven scale. I am also experienced in raising multiple rounds of venture capital.

Interested?

If you want to foster critical thinking to overcome extremely difficult barriers to entry and enter markets with the kind of strength that the world’s foremost companies did before you, let’s talk.

If you agree with me that leadership is by far the most important expertise, let’s talk.

If you know there is a better way than trying to organically grow a 40k per year venture into a multimillion dollar company, let’s talk.

If you recognize the reason some companies fly to the millions mark and others never make it, despite the proprietors being highly intelligent, let’s talk.

If you want a pitch that makes investors take you very seriously, let’s talk.

If you have an awesome idea, but no clue where to start. Let's definitely talk!

Even discussions using protective generalities, I have helped countless forum members think bigger and then think bigger than that. @Scot and @GPM in particular have gotten to see some of the horsepower of what I am offering here. Let’s take these lessons and apply them specifically to your venture. Let’s make you attractive to investors if that is what you need, if not, let's at least make you worthy of their money. Let’s Kill Bigger.

Why you shouldn’t join...

If you don’t have an idea yet, don't apply, I am not an idea genie.

If you or your venture are ethically questionable. I am not interested.

I am not an expert in SEO, PPC, FBA, keyword research, social media, white hat, black hat or pointy hat.

If you think I am going to do the work for you, don't apply.

If you want me to save your FBA store, you should know I let mine basically fail, and don’t apply.

If you think I have all the answers, you should know I don’t, and don’t apply.

If your plan is to hire me for one month and cram as much into our time together as possible only to quit the next month, don't apply. You’ll completely miss the point of joining anyway and it will be a waste of your “scarce” resources.

If you aren’t willing to do a significant amount of work, don’t apply.

If you think I am making ANY guarantees to your outcome, I am not, and don't apply.

I will FIRE YOU if you're not taking the required initiative, because I want you to have good results.

Still reading? Good!

The rest of this is for those of you that want more out of business.

Why should you join the incubator? Because for this round of applicants, it’s going to be very affordable.

At $1500 per month you will have open access to me via email, Skype and scheduled Webex calls.

I will be taking applications over the next few weeks. Incubation will commence in January. This round is the one and only opportunity to get in on this rate. The price of the next offer will be going up. I don’t know how much it will be, I don’t know how many I’ll take and I don’t even know if I will ever do this ever again. There will most likely be a track record of success and some clients getting funded at that point.

My goal for our time together... I want to assist you with my principles that I have learned in my leadership driven ventures. I want to train strong CEOs that can overcome problems by leading through it and hopefully, if you truly Kill Bigger, you get funded.

In addition to all this, you will have general access to me. If there is something I have been through, and I can help, I will.

Why am I doing this?

Now, before you go thinking I am a hypocrite, offering to trade my time for money when I preach otherwise... If you were already thinking it, good catch. There is ALWAYS a bigger plan. This is an exercise that I want to go through to create a solid foundation on which to build a private equity fund. Beyond that, I obviously enjoy helping people. I want to see the world outside of my businesses, and $1500/month/client is what I believe to be a very fair capitalistic exchange.

I have always said ALL of my businesses will likely end up in high finance, this incubation experience will make the leap FAR more easy for every one of them. Quite simply, if I can help create performing clients that raise hundreds of thousands or even millions, I can raise tens of millions for my fund.

Is it time to make a change and have a different 2019? Could this be the decision that changes your life forever? Maybe. Where could this lead if you start today?

Or is it back to the status quo labeling toilet paper holders for FBA? Maybe you’ll get lucky and get some more good reviews this year and your conversion rates will magically go up.

TO APPLY:
Send an email with a descriptive rundown on who you are, your background, what you do, where you want to be and what you hope to get out of our time together to kak@killbigger.com to apply.

I am looking forward to hearing from those of you that want to make a change.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Greg R

Act, Assess, Adjust
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
465%
Oct 28, 2015
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
....and I'm back as promised to give @Kak a well-deserved complete review.

To give a little background, I was under @Kak's wing for four months.

One of the biggest things about Kyle is that he was always there. Any time I had a question, needed to review something, or just needed to blow off some steam, he was always there to help.

The overall goal of the program was to take my business to the next level (get investment funding and get me to a point where I could quit my job).

Little did I know (but I found out later) that I did not need investment funding and I did not need to get to a point where I could quit my job. Let me explain...

What we uncovered is that it was more beneficial for me to seek out a business loan rather than seek investment funding. And to this, we succeeded in obtaining. I believe that I got the first loan that I applied for. And the loan was not small either. It was for the exact amount I would have been seeking with investors.

On the job side of things, Kyle made me realize that I did not need to get to a point where I could quit my job. Because I could quit my job right now. Enough said.

Kyle helped me lay out a long term business plan and what I needed to do in the interim. He prevented me from doing stupid mistakes (which I'm very apt to do), and taught me a different way to think.

Now I'm in the middle of buying another business, and possibly starting another business.

To the long term plans we made, it was not just about my current venture. It was beyond that. Far beyond that. BIG PLANS.

One thing that Kyle does not do is offer advice. He is not there to tell you what to do. He makes you realize what you need to do by asking the right questions. Your job is to pay attention in how you answer those questions, and your answer will lie within.

Another thing about Kyle is that he will never tell you no. Even if he thinks your idea sucks, he still won't tell you no. It took me awhile to figure out why, but I believe it's because he does not want to limit you. You will eventually find out that it is a bad idea when it's time to find out. You would have probably never tried if he told you no.

Because of Kyle, I've opened the door to more mass market opportunities, increased my online sales to the tune of 2-3x, and now have a better handle on my business.

If you are an action faker who is still trying to start, you probably won't get much out of this. The people who will get the most out of the incubator are those people ready for propagation or whose businesses have already been validated.

I also wanted to take this opportunity to thank Kyle for what he has done for me. I know that he is satisfied with my progress and with what we've accomplished. He will be even more satisfied when our plans are carried out and he sees my products at Bass Pro :D.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I started out with designs to mentor Kyle. Only that’s not what happened, over the years he has become a mentor to me. I will post much more in depth on this offer when I have a chance. You should know that outside of my immediate family he is one of the only people that has a one digit number on my phone speed dial.

I am kind of surprised he is doing this. Time is the most valuable commodity that we have. My guess was what he alluded to earlier in this thread… This has to be a petri dish for something on a larger scale because otherwise the ROI for him wouldn’t make any sense.

If you are green and reading self-help books this is not for you. For the right individuals though, this will become the life changing moment that you look back on. Write down the date that you engaged this offer because that date for the selected few will become a game changer.

How do I know that? Because the same opportunity has been available to me privately and he was one of a few catalysts that put me in a position to sell my business.

rpeck90

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Nov 26, 2016
United Kingdom
Kak denied me into the program (if that counts). Said the stuff I showed him wasn't substantive enough and that I should come back when the projects were more mature (he was extremely professional and direct).

I had $10k rep before this and unloaded it all onto him for the "thousandaire fastlane" thread he made. Cool guy - no idea who he is beyond being called Kyle.

The big thing you have to understand is he's trying to get people to start, grow & exit "real" businesses. If your goal is to get involved with crypto, or "build the next Facebook" (both of which have very low probabilities of success), he is not for you.

From what I've read, and from my correspondence with him, it's evident that he's someone who sits at C level, helping negotiate and generally pointing you towards attacking the "big" problems that yield equivocal results. If that requires raising money (which most of the the worthwhile problems do), he'll help you get into a position to make that possible.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
I know I don’t need to convince anyone here that @Kak is the real deal or that he will most likely be the first billionaire on The Fastlane Forum....

But, like he mentioned above, he’s been invaluable in not only helping me see the bigger picture, but also refining my strategies.

For reference, this thread is mostly due to his help. https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/progress-raising-an-angel-seed-round.85094/

When I talked to Kak a few weeks ago, I asked him to look over my pitch deck, thinking he could give me a yes or no on it. His response? He printed the entire PowerPoint, covered every page in notes and corrections, then sent it back to me and said, “I know you’ve got a deal in here, but you’re about 25% there.”

Over the next week, he gave me very actionable advice and pointers, getting not only my pitch, but my plans for funding my business in order.

If you’re remotely interested in building a business that soars into the 8 or 9 figure range, Kak is the guy to help you find that path. Like he said, if you’re just trying to private label something, he can’t help you there.

If anyone is on the fence about taking him up on his offer, feel free to PM me and I’ll definitely convince you why it’s a good idea.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Here's the thing about coaching from the perspective of the person offering the coaching.

From my perspective, the potential client either wants the coaching or doesn't.

I don't want to coach someone that needs more testimonials or more proof or a discount or a guarantee. That type of person is just not going to be a good client. I don't want to spend the next 6 months talking to someone like this.

Why? Because I can already tell that they aren't in the right mindset. They aren't ready to commit or put in the time. I can tell that they will have excuses.

My friend who also provides coaching, took a client for $10k, after their first 2 hour call, he refunded the money back because the dude kept talking and never listened. He didn't want to talk to this guy anymore.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
So I'm going through the incubator right now...just want to share my experience.

For those that don't know me, I'm a nerdy type that likes to be in the weeds of some highly technical stuff. @Kak has really helped to pull me back to see the bigger picture, as well as to focus more on the longer term vision for what I want to accomplish, and how to take that to the next level.

I'm involved in the machine learning / artificial intelligence space, and despite this being outside of his normal wheelhouse he's been incredibly insightful. So, don't think that just because you're doing something niche, technical, or highly specialized, that he can't offer value.

In full disclosure, I've had to pivot as the first problem I wanted to solve proved to be too ambitious (on a technical level). Nevertheless, he's been incredibly helpful in fleshing out the vision for the next project. I'll be dropping the story in my INSIDERS' thread here in the coming days, as we're still working out details.

If you're already in motion and have something going, I'd recommend applying. The chances are good that you're too wrapped up in the details of your venture, and are missing some huge opportunities. This program can help you see the forest despite the trees, and discover the bigger opportunities.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Total set-up. You getting a commission? Lol.

You wouldn't believe me if I told you it wasn't.

Are you even interested in the program or are you just interested in being a prick? I can save you some time if you are in fact interested... I'm not.

Greg R

Act, Assess, Adjust
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
465%
Oct 28, 2015
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
I 2nd @Hyrum 's post.

Business can be compared to any sport. It is all about who you practice with and who your coaches are. If you practice with people who aren't better than you, can you expect to get better? If you have a little league coach and you're playing high school baseball, can you expect to make it to college level? This is how I treat business coaching.

I've been working with @Kak in his Kill Bigger Program for two months. This program appealed to me because I wanted to put my business in a position to raise money this year. I'm very pleased with the results thus far and the best results are yet to come. Larger accomplishments take longer to come to fruition and that is what this program is focused on. BIGGER RESULTS.

If you are looking for someone to help you with day-to-day tactics, then this isn't for you. We talk nearly everyday, but not about low-level things. We talk, plan, and focus on how we are going to; get funding, buyout competitors, launch products with millions in potential, and how we are going to lead instead of doing task-level things.

If you are ready to put in the work and are serious in taking things to the next-level I would strongly recommend this program.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I wish you...

I wish you would stop being the forum's little chihuahua ankle-biter who only posts when there's an opportunity for a "gotcha".

The self promotion for one's own benefit

He paid to self-promote, that's the point of the Marketplace.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Ladies and Gentlemen,

We had an incubator spot open today!

Mr. @Greg R has gotten to a place with his business where he has an established game plan for growth, cashflows and advancement... It makes sense for the foreseeable future that he act on these plans. He is going to be kicking some a$$ and taking some names.

I am very encouraged by his thought process now... I found him lately thinking exactly what I was thinking on new developments. That is our goal here! That is what incubator success looks like. I want to give him all the praise I can... He did an absolutely phenomenal job and I am happy to have worked with him for these months and also built a great friendship.

Applications are re-opened for now for this spot... To apply simply send a rundown of your business and what your goals are to kak@killbigger.com

If you are unsure whether you are at a stage to apply or not, just shoot me an email, we will have an open dialogue about whether this type of program is for you. I was told by one of the incubated that I freebie more advice than I should in consultation. I think it's just good business.

Last edited:

Greg R

Act, Assess, Adjust
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
465%
Oct 28, 2015
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Ladies and Gentlemen,

We had an incubator spot open today!

Mr. @Greg R has gotten to a place with his business where he has an established game plan for growth, cashflows and advancement... It makes sense for the foreseeable future that he act on these plans. He is going to be kicking some a$$ and taking some names.

I am very encouraged by his thought process now... I found him lately thinking exactly what I was thinking on new developments. That is our goal here! That is what incubator success looks like. I want to give him all the praise I can... He did an absolutely phenomenal job and I am happy to have worked with him for these months and also built a great friendship.

Applications are re-opened for now for this spot... To apply simply send a rundown of your business and what your goals are to killbigger@yahoo.com

If you are unsure whether you are at a stage to apply or not, just shoot me an email, we will have an open dialogue about whether this type of program is for you. I was told by one of the incubated that I freebie more advice than I should in consultation. I think it's just good business.

I'm going to save this spot to leave a proper review here, but I just want to say that since working with @Kak business has nearly trippled size. Now it is time for me to take massive action on the plans that we've laid out.

Thank you @Kak!

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Aug 13, 2018
Ladies and Gentlemen I am so excited to welcome @Bekit to the protégé incubator position!!

She is very impressive and will be one to watch. I can guarantee that. Heck we almost came up with a new working business model in 30 minutes.
I am incredibly excited and honored to be a part of this.

Thank you, @Kak , for accepting me into the protege program. I am incredibly excited to see what how this develops.

I'm already seeing "thinking bigger" in action. My mind is already blown. I knew I wouldn't be disappointed.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
@Kak is the real deal folks.

He held my hand during a few first key conversations for the latest venture that I am a part of, and I was absolutely terrified during them. I was afraid to talk to customers and felt like I was in WAY over my head.

Fast forward to today, and with some help shifting my mindset, I have been in conversation with some fairly high ranking individuals in massive companies and I don't even think twice. If I even mention this he is always there to kick my a$$ and let me know that I am still thinking little a scared little chicken. What I think is massive, turns out is 1/100th of massive, and I have been aligning accordingly.

When @Kak mentioned the price on this I literally told him that he was insane, and that he should not even consider doing it unless it was 2x the price. I see that he didn't take my advice and is offering it for what I feel to be a pittance. If you are on the fence about this you are missing out. If you have something that can blow up, but just don't know how to do it, talk to him.

@Scot is 100% correct. I don't see how it would be possible for kak to not become a billionaire by the time he is done. He is a modern Titan, and we are all going to be reading about his massive projects in magazines and news articles one day.

Hyrum

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
359%
Jul 5, 2016
Nebraska
I am an "incubated" in the physical product space, currently online only. Here are my thoughts on the program so far.

1. He tells you what you already know, but are too stubborn to listen to yourself. On several occasions, @Kak has made an observation and caused my brain to yell "I told you so!" at me. I'm a pretty determined person (my wife calls is stubbornness) so I have an issue with not knowing when to change course. One such occasion was with my current advertising plan. After looking it over, he said "Paid traffic isn't a viable long term strategy." And it's not. And I knew it wasn't but still focused a large portion of my time and money on it. Now we're taking a broader look at how best to get my products to my customers.

2. Helps lay out the path from A to C. I didn't need much help "seeing the bigger picture", so to speak. I know the potential my products have. I know what I want my business to look like in 2 years. But, I didn't know the best path to take to get me there. With so many options to get my products into the hands of customers, it's easy to get too focused on less-effective methods. It's also easy to get distracted and try to do too many things at once. @Kak helped drill down my options to a few high-value opportunities for me to focus on.

3. This is a long term investment in your business. I didn't go in expecting to see immediate returns on my business. And while some people might be able to generate extra revenue from the get-go, for me it might take 3-6 months before I start to see increased revenues from our time together. But when that time comes, I'm certain my revenues will be 10X what I could have accomplished on my own.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Ladies and Gentlemen I am so excited to welcome @Bekit to the protégé incubator position!!

She is very impressive and will be one to watch. I can guarantee that. Heck we almost came up with a new working business model in 30 minutes.

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I'll echo others and endorse KAK as the real deal.

I've shared a few rooms with him at prior meetups and he's nothing short of one of the most impressive whirlwind forces I've ever met. It's been said a million times about him on the forum in other threads but anyone who knows him should not be surprised by any claim he makes about his successes in life.

I've only known one other person in my entire life who comes close to KAK's personality, style and ambition and that person is ALSO playing in the 7-8-9 figure game. Hmmm...

He's not lying about riding you hard and firing you quickly though. Do not join if you won't move your a$$.

Kyle - you're going to change some lives here buddy. Can't wait to see what comes from this!

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
We have had some very interesting progress with the incubated and it has, so far, been an absolute blast learning about several great companies on this forum. They are not my successes to take credit for, but I am seriously encouraged about all of them.

Ladies and gentlemen. I am not sure about this... but I may, just may, enroll another applicant.

Convince me that I should!

Send a rundown of what you have going on and what your plans are to kak@killbigger.com

Last edited:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
When I did consulting (corporate, not coaching) it was extremely difficult. I thought it would be easy, but to get value for the client (which I did...) it was taxing. There's a million ways I can make money without trying to teach, because as Kenric mentioned above pottery only works if you have the right clay to work with. To completely mix metaphors now, you can't turn a piece of shit into a diamond no matter how hard you try.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
I wish you all would be more specific. Like...my current vision was this...kak made me change it to...

Perhaps we don't want to publicly drop details about our business models because, you know, there is a history of unscrupulous people stealing from well intentioned people on this forum.

For my part, I'm going to be detailing my progress and process on my own INSIDERS thread. Those that have an INSIDERS subscription can see my thread, and make some deductions about what project I was working on and subsequently abandoned. I don't need to leave all the details out there for the search engines to index and expose to every copycat in the world.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Don’t know why anyone is hating on the negative or positive responses.

This is an ad. Like all ads, they are open to positive and negative responses by the market. So if you put a product on Instagram ads for instance, and people that see the ad and start hating on it. Do you say “curse this market, the market is so dumb”? “How dare they hate my product?” Or the smarter thing to do is to take into consideration the negative responses and improve your offer?

When I make ads, do I expect 100% positive responses? Nope. The market decides all.

Find it quite odd, really how people that have so called accomplished a lot, don’t have this realization.

I have stayed relatively silent through the circus because the forum always works this kind of stuff out on its own.

Today, I see perhaps a bigger forum clown hopped on to enlighten us with his "opinion." His "opinion" of something he knows precisely zero about. Thanks @MoreValue we appreciate your discerning guesswork as always.

I'm going to explain why this isn't working out for you guys because there is a lesson to be learned here. You ARE ABSOLUTELY entitled to an opinion, but respect and consideration of said opinion is EARNED. Earned with a track record of wisdom, pertaining evidence and reasoning. You don't have THAT.

To those considering the incubator: Obviously let the ACTUAL EVIDENCE of value from Lowtek, Greg R and Hyrum do the talking here. I am still taking applications because I have not decided on a new enrollee yet. If you're back and forth, just reach out and we can have a private discussion.

B_Mac

Redneck Oligarch
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
480%
Apr 10, 2017
Southwest Virginia
I’ve been in this for a few months now. I don’t want to give away the secret sauce, but I’ll say this: I started my project thinking I’d come out of it with 2-4 million. I currently expect to personally have a few hundred million in the next 6-8 years.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
ATTENTION FORUM!

We have an open seat in the incubator program starting in December! This will be a popular one because of the time of year. Send a rundown to kak@killbigger.com and we can see what we can do!

@B_Mac has gotten to a place with his business where he needs to prioritize some marketing in anticipation for his big launch.

For those of you that don't know what he is building... We started with his idea to reinvent a very popular outdoor item. There were some serious downfalls with the status quo and Brandon had a plan to address these downfalls.

While working together in the incubator we literally went from idea to business. And also job to full time entrepreneur. This involved a thorough prototyping phase, supply chain work, bigger thinking applied to every facet. We even looked at buying a complementary company. It is built to scale, has a solid supply chain where he can insert massive orders and finally, numbers that look epic.

I couldn't be happier with the progress I have seen and I am thankful for the front row seat as usual!

Folks! Keep an eye on @B_Mac he is going places. One hell of an entrepreneur and a great friend!

Last edited:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I want to welcome our newest member to the Kill Bigger Incubator!

@MTF we are going to have a lot of fun together!

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Could someone, go ahead, and ban this a**hole?

Funny, I have him on my ignore list so I couldn’t see any of his replies... but based on the comment by Kak I already knew it must have been him. I hit the show ignored posts and voila!!

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
What @MoreValue failed to notice here is, the overwhelming negative response to the hecklers here is precisely the market validating @Kak ’s offering.

Anyone who’s bothered to stick around here for a while knows Kak is the real deal and those who try to heckle that are quickly being shut down.

Sounds like the market voted to me.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I am posting a spot opening in the incubator, but this is a different kind of opening! Listen up because it might be interesting to those of you that have been previously apprehensive about the price of admission.

I am seeking someone that want's to jump in with me on my companies, be a working protégé for me, while also getting the full benefits of the incubator program on your own business. FOR FREE. Not only that, there will be opportunity for you to make some money on a "you eat what you kill basis." It is NOT a job. It will take a hustler's effort to win big. The important thing is that your time will be protected. It will never consume you.

THIS IS TEMPORARY. I will assist you in the start and or growth of your own company, while you carry out some of the sales and prospecting work for one of the product lines we are building up. Once you can fly on your own, I am kicking you out.

THIS IS REMOTE. Just like the standard incubator program.

You will have the opportunity to not only learn how I approach my businesses, but how I would approach yours.

ONE VERY IMPORTANT NOTE. I will NEVER ask you to put money into MY business. Money will only flow one way in this relationship, from me to you. I don't take advantage of naïvety. This needs to be a win-win value exchange.

If there are any questions on this, please, don't hesitate to ask. I am going to get a LOT of emails, so please be patient as I work through them all.

To apply... Answer these questions for me...

Why should I pick you?

What have you done thus far?

What are your goals for business?

How much time could you devote to our time together?

And finally, tell me about you.

Last edited:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Quick update: We have an awesome group of enrollees... I am really excited to start working with each of their businesses. Cool things are no doubt going to happen.

That said, I am going to be closing enrollment in the next day or so. If you thought about applying, but have put it off, this is your last chance. Get your app in per my instructions on the first post. I will probably only take one more unless there is just something too cool to pass up.

Just be advised and happy new year to you!

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
If all of this is covered in another thread, please forgive me, maybe I’m missing it?

How long is the program? Is it more of a one-on-one mentorship or a group thing?
Do you discuss marketing/sales tactics, specific action plans, the ins and outs of a specific niche like manufacturing?

Does a business already have to be a certain size to get results? Is this something that would be helpful for service based businesses or something closer to the CENTS model?

What platform are you using to communicate with each other? Skype? Fb group?

If these are stupid questions I’m sorry, it just seems vague to me what the incubator even is.

We work one-on-one through Skype, email and phone discussions primarily on scale, leadership and eventually raising money.

Above and beyond that focus, I have been operating like a general business consultant as well for all of the incubated. They will all tell you I have been available to them daily via Skype.

The folks I have already been working with have models that are scalable and I prefer companies that aren’t on the same beaten path as a lot of others. Different is good. It does NOT have to be any certain size or stage.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
As this is a paid marketplace ad, I deleted an antagonist who added no value from being able to post in this thread. Carry on.

I have enjoyed reading the enrollees updates! Things like this happen regularly through the forum MJ created. Pretty exciting as I know several of the participants.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.