The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Just signed my first client

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Cyberdeth

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Jan 10, 2018
Sydney, Australia
Hey all. So a few weeks ago, I introduced myself to the forum and I mentioned that I created a SDaaS company (5th attempt at Fastlane). Well, I'm happy to say that I just signed my first contract. For the moment it's only a trial, 1-month contract for SW development, but if all goes well this could be ongoing for a few months. I guess this will be my first trial to see if my business model works. I'm sure it will, I just need to spend some time doing proper due diligence and vetting.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Fastlane Liam

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Feb 10, 2018
United Kingdom
Oh hey Service Desk is my slowlane Day Job
I guess if theres any questions you would have from someone who does it day to day, I could probably answer :smile2:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.