The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Just realized my song is about the fastlane!!

Will B. Rich

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Jun 25, 2013
Upstate NY
Hey guys...hope this is a good section for this post!

While reading the book this week for the first time I realized that a song I wrote a few years ago really can apply to the dreams and struggles of turning away from all the norms of society and being different and better. MJ and the entire community here are awesome at putting things in perspective of breaking free, following your goals, and just going for it and taking action. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone here so far and give you guys a tune about the fastlane!

I'm looking to achieve the fastlane through business (not particularly through music at this time) and hopefully will have some good news to report soon once my partner gets some of his other projects wrapped up and we can launch our website.

For now I hope I can inspire someone a little more with this song I made! I was fortunate to be a part of a college recording major's project last year and got some good quality recording time in for free (don't worry...it turns into a rock song...lol)

http://soundcloud.com/danielcm/distant-dreams

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mouse McCoy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jul 26, 2013
Solid guitar work and great lyrics, I see exactly what you mean about it being a 'fastlane' song :icon_super:

FastLearner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Aug 3, 2013
Scottsdale, AZ
Whoa, I love this song. Very inspiring and motivating. Good job on the lyrics! Hope this old song keeps you focused on your road and helps you remember what you were destined for!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

GuestUser8117

Hey I bookmarked your song and I listen it sometimes. I fkn love it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.