The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Just launched an equity crowdfunding campaign!

Ask me anything!

ttoke

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Nov 10, 2013
Hey guys,

Glad to post in the forum after a long time. I have just launched an equity crowdfunding campaign with my company Wolfprint 3D and thought I would share it with you guys. The launch was just 6 days ago, but we already have quite a lot to share.

What do we do?
Wolfprint 3D is bringing real people into VR by building a global network of 3D scanners and a database of 3D scans. Our customers pay us for using their own personal avatars in various gaming and VR experiences.

Campaign page:
https://www.seedinvest.com/wolfprint.3d/seed/

Ask me anything about equity crowdfunding starting from regulations, due diligence and platforms to marketing. FYI - we are the first company doing Regulation D and Regulation CF simultaneously side-by-side.

Happy to hear feedback for our campaign/video! Let me know how I can help you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.