The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Just joined, Hola a todos!

Phoebe Ayanna

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 4, 2017
Delaware
Hola! or Hello!!
I've made the CHOICE and joined this forum today. I'm looking forward to the positive changes that my choice will provide me :) Also, would like to introduce myself.

My name is Phoebe. I'm a female "entrepreneur-in-training"...Lol! That is to say, I am in process of defining a business model that will serve as the foundation for my ordained future. It will be the "tar" which paves the fast-lane road upon which I will drive.

I'm super excited to be here, and to meet like-minded entrepreneurs :)

Salud!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Phoebe Ayanna

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 4, 2017
Delaware
More about me:

I've been "working" in my field for over 20-years and drinking from the "corporate fountain" for that long. I still am.
Yes, I read the TMF -- and it validated everything I've been thinking about when it comes to real wealth. I'm not just talking about money. The book validated themes that I thought were fruitless (e.g. save 20% of salary, buy a house for best investment, et al.) I've always known if I want to change my circumstances -- I needed to become the change maker (if that makes sense).

So, what is my field? Information Technology. Pretty broad right? Well, I've done a lot of different things over 20 years but, one could categorize my knowledge in infrastructure and shared services. I've worn many hats --from admin to engineer -- manager to director --and now executive; but the corporate fountain does little for the thirst I have. I've self-published two books; one a children's book and the other a career themed book. Both have sold very little and I know why. I didn't have a plan.

I'm on this forum to connect with like-minded people; to learn; and to hold myself accountable for the ground work I need to lay in order to start living in "the fastlane", where I belong.

I want to make an impact in women's lives by offering them knowledge and tools for self-growth, sustainability and acceptance. I plan to start with writing and education; then move to forming a foundation that provides research and conducts projects......at least that's my 50,000 foot view and broad vision.

Thanks for reading :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...