The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Just Joined and Started a Brand

MrBlue

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 21, 2017
London
Hello my name is Zycco aka Mr Blue.

I new to this forum stuff and have no clue how it works so im going to start by talking about me.

Im a Personal trainer and i'm competing in July. I have been training for 7 years and 4 of which i have been a personal trainer. I would consider myself a very passionate and motivated individual.

I started a brand in January called Figure Blueprint,
Figure Blueprint is the most passionate place in the UK aiming to become the most passionate place in the world.

We focus on individuals who are passionate about their craft and can showcase their passion in a creative way.

This an amazing platform for the youth of today allowing them to see passionate people doing what they love to inspire them to follow their dreams.

I use Instagram and i use Snapchat.

I use Instagram for my personal account showcasing the journey of Mr blue which is basically just photos and videos of me living life just reached over 2.5 k followers.

But my average likes are only like 100 so the ratio in not great.

I also have Figure Blueprint which is my brand account slowly reaching 200 followers.

Snapchat i post up my food and my workout and events and shows i go to and film.

I also use Youtube for my Vlogs.

My struggles...

Getting followers and Likes on Instagram both accounts.

Getting more views on snap.

Making a stable income from any thing i do.

Subs and views on youtube.

I would just like to be guided maybe mentored to get the best out of what i'm doing and live life doing what i want and never have to work because i have too.

I want to show my kids what success looks like first hand and grow my brand so huge that i create a market for passionate people.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

V8Bill

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Feb 9, 2012
Australia
Hi Zycco, welcome to this place. Sounds like you have some ideas and directions. This forum is based on the books written by the owner MJ DeMarco and membered by people who (for the most part) agree with his way of thinking. He has a very unique way of looking at business and your first stop should be to read his book. It'll give you some good ideas on how to start thinking about starting and running a smarter business. Once you know why you're building your business in a certain way with certain fundamentals in mind your path should become clearer and more obvious.

A good place to start is on the home page. Scroll down and read some (many) gold threads. They've been marked gold for a good reason. Good luck, spend some time reading MJs book(s) and threads on this forum, do some searching for relevant keywords using the search function and you will start to see what we all see - that there's a better way to think about business, money, lifestyle and purpose.

The most fundamental lesson here is to offer good solutions that really help people, try to build them scalable and with control in mind...you'll get more of an idea after you've read (at least) his first book. It's available in the footer of every page on this forum.

P.S. Am I the only one who came in to see what sort of music your new band plays?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome to the forum and thank you for the introduction.

started a brand in January called Figure Blueprint,

Is this an app? A website? A location?

Making a stable income from any thing i do.

That would require for you to provide relative value -- value perceived as different than the already existing value in the space.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...