The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Just a young entrepreneur who is looking for people who are as ambitious and hungry for success as he is to talk to and get to know

ConnorJV

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 13, 2020
Missouri
Hello there, my name is Connor and I want to be a very very very wealthy businessman, innovator, and philanthropist. I am learning how to code and love it quite a lot. When I get really good at it, I'm gonna start creating mobile apps to help and bring value to people and am going to create a business out of it someday. I'm also going to start a news/media company, a green energy company, a space company to get to the moon, a company to clean the ocean, and so so so much more. Now I'm just looking for some people who are as ambitious and hungry for success and greatness as I am to talk to and get to know. I don't have many if any people at all at my school or in my friend groups who want to do stuff like this and I just want to make some new like-minded friends yah know

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bruhmoment

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 24, 2020
atlantis
Hey Bud, great to see you have such high ambitions, but I have to warn you the road won't be easy at all.

And you've got to outwork everybody to succeed in such epic proportions.

Check out the execution threads to learn from how others are doing it and good luck!

Last edited:

ConnorJV

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 13, 2020
Missouri
In that case my ambitious, hungry young friend, explore the forums, get involved in the discussions.

Read some gold threads, particularly current process execution threads in the topics you're interested, follow the movers & shakers, see what they get up to.

Learn how to use the forum, so your newsfeed is packed with value every time you open it & you know who's doing what realtime.

I can see from your profile you haven't liked any post, followed any staff member, or indeed any top contributing member.

PS don't follow me, I'm not ambitious, hungry, young or friendly.

Good luck!
Thank You for the advice! I will go check out some threads and posts and meet more people and read things that interest and bring value to me.

ConnorJV

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 13, 2020
Missouri
Hey Bud, great to see you have such high ambitions, but I have to warn you the road won't be easy at all.

And you've got to outwork everybody to succeed in such epic proportions.

Check out the execution threads to learn from how others are doing it and good luck!
Got it! Thank you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.