The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Just a normal dude.

Daemonyos

Eudaimonia.
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Aug 3, 2020
Austria
Greetings to you, my future friends!

I decided to rewrite my introduction post from yesterday, that was more like a rant about how I get new FTMs daily. Weird.
That was no real introduction - I'll make it better this time.
Usually I'd say that I'm a normal dude.
I'm nothing special, I know that.
Maybe my extreme interest in history caused my mind to become like this...

But yeah, my purpose is to reach eudaimonia and to help others reach it too.
Eudaimonia is human flourishing – being able to use your full potential, being happy, healthy and in the perfect equilibrium of mind & body.
I don't know when or why it started, but I deeply believe that humans have unlimited potential and that we got to colonize space… and this is the fastest and safest way to get there. A society based on progress. Such a weird dream.
Yours truly only wants to explore. I want to see and know what literally nobody else ever did. I’m also pretty interested in alternative history – stuff like Atlantis having been in the eye of the sahara or Göbekli Tepe being evidence that meteorites hit earth 12k years ago that caused the great flood that wasn’t so great.
Things don’t even have to make sense – if you tell me that you believe that you can leave your body and rape me in my dreams, I won’t say that you are wrong. Because there is no evidence that you are wrong.
Well, there is also no evidence that you are right, but the state of the matter is that I won’t comment on something I do not know.
Maybe I’ve taken too many psychedelics and read the wrong books.

To be honest, level #1 for me would be being able to pay my expenses while being location independent.
I always wanted to freelance and can’t stop thinking about it. The urgency is getting pretty extreme now. A permanent feeling of agitation and energy. Nice.
I need to learn to serve before I can learn to lead; selling & developing at the same time will be hard but a good opportunity.
Or maybe freelancing isn’t for me and I’m more into selling and experimenting with products – I get high from studying statistics. I’m a bit weird.

The one thing I’ll have real problems with at the beginning is building friendships – not just business connections.
This will take time.

I hope that I’ll contribute enough in the future to become completely independent. Maybe we’ll meet when I travel the world.

PS: Is the community only using the forum or is there also something like discord for simple real-time messaging?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Welcome! Thanks for the intro.

To be honest, level #1 for me would be being able to pay my expenses while being location independent.
I always wanted to freelance and can’t stop thinking about it. The urgency is getting pretty extreme now. A permanent feeling of agitation and energy. Nice.
I need to learn to serve before I can learn to lead; selling & developing at the same time will be hard but a good opportunity.
Or maybe freelancing isn’t for me and I’m more into selling and experimenting with products – I get high from studying statistics. I’m a bit weird.
By all means, take a look at freelancing. Focus is the key here.
It can show you some intro steps that could lead you to pursue an agency model, or even 'spy'on how people run their brands and teams.

What skills do you want to offer services for?

The one thing I’ll have real problems with at the beginning is building friendships – not just business connections.
This will take time.
More than just time, I think one of the 'Number Ones' to practice for building relationships, is to not be needy. Neediness breaks down your confidence succinctly, and even makes your selling points weaker than they really are.

To counter that, you should keep your doors open for multiple sources of leads...be it this forum, outdoor meetups and a lot more. And keep meeting people you are interested in, whenever you can. I don't have fixed times to network, but I hear the sales-orientated folks do like 20-30 calls DAILY.

PS: Is the community only using the forum or is there also something like discord for simple real-time messaging?
Well, while we don't have Discord, you can still PM folks and carry on the discussion on other channels, as long the time zones match, and they aren't out to scam you. :)

I keep a few PMs ongoing, plus a Discord with @Lex DeVille's freelance course folks...and some Fastlaners from my country on another chat.

If you've got business questions and interesting stuff to discuss on Fastlane, feel free to continue an existing thread on your topic (use the search bar) or make a new one.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...