The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Jordan Peterson's Future Authoring program helped me achieve (literally) everything I wanted.

woken

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Mar 24, 2021
London, UK
Hey @woken

Consider this your Christmas gift.
Have a blessed day !

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja

plutownium

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Oct 17, 2018
Hey man I just bought the program because of your post. I recognize the validity of the "heat seeking missile" metaphor from past life experiences... so I'm gonna give it a shot and try to handle my faults especially with the program.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

struka

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Feb 22, 2018
TN
I enjoy Jordan Peterson so will give this a go. Looks like they are having 2 for 1 special.

CopyDane

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Jul 11, 2017
If I wanna try things out before spending too much money, do I get the future authoring program or the self authoring program?

Thanks in advance

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
Have heard of this program before too but wow the positive comments from here has me sold, cos this forum is so no-nonsense lol.

Bought in to the 2-for-1 special as well and doubt my wife would be keen to do this so if someone wants to split, let me know as well.

Look forward to going through the program!
Look up in the comments, another member was just looking to split

Just got the deal. I think my GF will give it a shot too as we could probably both benefit greatly from it.

Could we use this thread to document how well the program is working for us newbies?

Yea, why not. And if it gets in depth I'm sure the mods can split up the thread into a new one.

VentureVoyager

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
223%
Aug 19, 2017
Merida, Yucatan, Mexico
Thanks for the thread. I've redeemed the code, got the course and I'm gonna share my experience later.
It might be what I need right now.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
Chris,

I've spent the afternoon reading your Dopamine thread, and coming back to this one. Really stoked about all the learnings, and couldn't be more grateful to be part of a community from which I can draw so much value.

Purchased the 2 for 1 special and offered the voucher to my sister who's currently undergoing many hardships. It'll be especially good for her, and if it helps me even 1% I'd consider it a good investment.

Many thanks for spreading the wealth of knowledge you've acquired over the years and bringing us up with you.

Cheers!
Totally missed this one. Thanks for the compliment man!

Logan P

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Dec 6, 2017
New England
Looming forward to this program. Agree with Chris that for $30 it’s worth the investment even if we can only get one thing out of it. Worst case, it’s $30. If you’re sweating $30, you’ve got bigger problems than $30.

@ChrisV What does IFS stand for, if you don’t mind me asking? I’m close to having Speedway access, and I’m not quite there yet though. Tried to do some due diligence and Google doesn’t render any potentially applicable ideas or results either

Martin.G

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jan 31, 2019
Argentina
Looming forward to this program. Agree with Chris that for $30 it’s worth the investment even if we can only get one thing out of it. Worst case, it’s $30. If you’re sweating $30, you’ve got bigger problems than $30.

@ChrisV What does IFS stand for, if you don’t mind me asking? I’m close to having Speedway access, and I’m not quite there yet though. Tried to do some due diligence and Google doesn’t render any potentially applicable ideas or results either

The worst part is that there is an offer that for the same money you can buy it for you and a friend, so you also could pay $15... It's absurdly cheap.

Harman

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Mar 5, 2021
Mesa, Arizona
I purchased the program about 6 months ago and only got through digging through my own demons. So I never finished the whole program. You've inspired me to crack it back open though!

I've been a huge fan of JP since I discovered him about a year ago. Glad his health is on the up-n-up!

NewManRising

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 30, 2017
Los Angeles
I'm having a hard time justifying the cost. How is this any different than buying a $1 notebook and writing out a journal?

Sirrom

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
Dec 5, 2020
I'm having a hard time justifying the cost. How is this any different than buying a $1 notebook and writing out a journal?
Don’t worry about the costs

Worry about how you could get the most out of it.

Trust me. Just buy it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NewManRising

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 30, 2017
Los Angeles
How is it different from writing a journal in a notebook? Seems pointless since most people already journal with a pen a notepad. Why spend $30 on that? Not to mention, your data is probably being spied on.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.