• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Join Our Skype Project

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by Almantas, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Almantas

Almantas Nothing to Lose Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $35
    That's perfectly fine with me. I had planned doing this a while ago, but due to business demand got very busy and abandoned it - as I did with my other projects unfortunately. Had to prioritize. I hope you bring this project to life and I will join the call whenever I get a chance.

2. 96wells

96wells Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $638
    Honestly just join SinisterLex's Discord (in his signature)

3. jon.M

jon.M Never Stray From The Fastlane Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $25
    I haven't had much time to spend over there lately but unless that's changed, @SinisterLex's Discord group is text chat only.

4. 96wells

96wells Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $638
    @Cavallie yup text only. Good luck organizing.

5. jon.M

jon.M Never Stray From The Fastlane Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $25
    Bump after the dust has settled from the Fastlane summit.

Is anybody interested? It's a great opportunity for you who want to improve upon your English speaking skills (which will be great for business purposes) and have a chat with with like-minded people.

Almantas likes this.
  6. Almantas

Almantas Nothing to Lose Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $35
    Let's rise this phoenix from ashes. One of the reasons why I abandoned this thread is because of time shortage. Let's create a Skype group with no schedules. Let's say you want to talk to someone - just type in group and agree upon time with as many people as you like. If nobody replies - it means they are busy. By doing so I won't need to babysit the group and it would be as flexible as it can get. What do you think?

jon.M likes this.
  7. Almantas

Rep Bank:
    $35
    *Edited - read below*

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  8. jon.M

Rep Bank:
    $25
    This is a great idea, Almantas. Now I've made it all incredibly easy for anyone to join:
    1. Just indicate interest - write in this thread or send me a PM.
    2. I'll send you a direct link to a dedicated chat group on Skype. You won't have to deal with the hassle of adding contacts - just click the link and you're in.
    All you'll need to do is introduce yourself and get started.

Edit: Or should I just put the link right here? I'm thinking about bots, but maybe they won't touch a chat group?

Almantas likes this.
  9. Almantas

Rep Bank:
    $35
    Good idea, just shoot the link here. If we get spammed by bots we'll change the course. Personally I find it the most convenient.

jon.M likes this.
  10. jon.M

Rep Bank:
    $25