The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Jersey City, NJ Meetups

Bitz

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Apr 17, 2019
New York, New York
Hello,

Looking to meet like minded entrepreneurs. I host a podcast and I have ran a successful supplement company before that. My skill sets involve digital marketing especially Search (SEM) which I currently run paid media for an eCommerce company. I'm also an avid reader, active runner, and yoga instructor. I'm not really into drinking I'd rather meetup and do something active. I'm starting to dabble in photography as well. We can social distance of course. Sounds like I'm writing a dating profile right now lol. Honestly, I'd like to find some local like minded people that are also building their companies or looking to start a company to bounce ideas/strategies.

Look for forward to hearing if there is anyone in the Grove, Jersey City area. :)

Peace & Kindness,
Austin

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Beerbread

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Dec 2, 2019
New Jersey
I'm more Central and Jersey Shore based, but I'm down for a meet up! I'm a photographer and artist myself, so there's a lot to work and play with

kee2743

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 21, 2018
Hello,

Looking to meet like minded entrepreneurs. I host a podcast and I have ran a successful supplement company before that. My skill sets involve digital marketing especially Search (SEM) which I currently run paid media for an eCommerce company. I'm also an avid reader, active runner, and yoga instructor. I'm not really into drinking I'd rather meetup and do something active. I'm starting to dabble in photography as well. We can social distance of course. Sounds like I'm writing a dating profile right now lol. Honestly, I'd like to find some local like minded people that are also building their companies or looking to start a company to bounce ideas/strategies.

Look for forward to hearing if there is anyone in the Grove, Jersey City area. :)

Peace & Kindness,
Austin

Hey Austin,

I just moved to the heights about a month ago from the city. Funny, I'm also in the ecommerce industry. I manage a couple of brands like Kappa and Aarke on Amazon full-time for a brand architect company. On the side, I'm an Amazon seller and just launched my Amazon ecourse.

Always looking to meet new people l, especially since I'm new to the area.

-Michael

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.