The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Sell-Me Saturday is Now Live!

Have something to sell? Like to post a video from your YouTube channel? Want to promote your design service? Recommend a company? SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote whatever you'd like within the realm of entrepreneurship on one central thread... and at no cost. Go There
    Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to questionable material is not allowed.
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

Jack Ma and Elon Musk hold debate in Shanghai

krl

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Aug 3, 2019
Benalmádena, Spain
Alibaba co-founder and executive chairman Jack Ma and Tesla CEO Elon Musk hold a debate in Shanghai over artificial intelligence, education, jobs, etc

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3lUEnMaiAU

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

biophase

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Wow, Two people on two different levels of thinking.

I don't think they should be sharing the stage together on this topic.

Ocean Man

Asia's trailblazer
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 26, 2018
I didn't have a good feeling about Ma during this debate. And it seemed like anything Ma said, people would laugh. But were completely silent with Elon.

Kak

Incubator Enrollment is Open for October
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 23, 2011
Cool! I definitely want to watch this. Thanks for sharing @krl

Thoelk

Artificial Psycho
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 18, 2014
Belgium
As much as I respect Ma for his entrepeneurship.. this ‘debate’ was not his cup of tea. I like his human perspective, but it showed really hard how clueless he is. Felt like a “sales agent vs engineer who actually developed the product” chat during lunch..

In Musk we trust! His level of technical knowledge is incredible given the executive level he has to execute on!

Reactions: Roz

Ocean Man

Asia's trailblazer
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 26, 2018
“Alibaba Intelligence” o_O. although Mr.Ma is a respectable man. I think a lot of the things he was saying was to please the crowd.

Kevin88660

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
Jack Ma said that he does not know technology but he knows that it is important to respect tech talents. That pretty much sums it up.

Jack Ma is an excellent businessman. Elon Muck is more of a futurist who worries about human existence.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom