The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Learn how to build wealth and win financial freedom the Fastlane way!

Say "NO" to mediocre living rife with jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs who are making it happen.
Join for FREE Today
Get the books
Remove ads? Join Fastlane INSIDERS
(Registration removes this block)

ERICK AMUGAMWA

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Jul 22, 2022
I've read the book thrice. opened my eyes, now i see the world as it is, not as my wishful mind wants or how societal dogma dictates. this book enlightened me and made me make quantum evolutionary jumps.

vladikcm

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Jul 2, 2022
Spain
Now that there's several thousands out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
Read it! Made laugh a lot of times with the SCRIPTED thinking.Thank you for this book and your 4 years working on it, totally worth it.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Victory!

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jul 27, 2022
This book helped me uncover some of my 3B's. I'm typically one to question most of the things that come out of the mainstream but I'm not sure why I never questioned the Wall Street narrative. The book also helped me realize why I've never been much of a fan of real estate as a wealth vehicle, the level of control is a little too low for me.

Rocco DiFede

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Jul 23, 2022

Rex Wee

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Nov 6, 2017
Taiwan
Now that there's several thousands out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

I finished reading Unscripted . Thanks, MJ!

Rex

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lorenzoo

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
Jul 19, 2022

Israel2007

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Aug 4, 2022
Have you made a $50 order on Amazon? It is compulsory before you leave reviews. If you haven't you can try onlinebookclub.org but the book might not be there. You also have to first post a free review. They only pay through paypal.

mikecarlooch

The Viral Video Guy
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 28, 2022
Florida
Listened to unscripted recently for the second time. Seems like I learned so much that I missed the first time! Amazing book

JayGoony

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Aug 7, 2022
Love the harsh and direct tone of the book! It's not only a wake-up call in content but in the actual language.

Together with TMF those are definitive entrepreneurship bibles best kept in your own library to consult at any time.

Donutmad

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Aug 7, 2022
Dont look for a shortcut to 'Make a tonne of money and quit your day job book'. If you are however looking to make a change to your life and are willing to put the work in, this book could be a game changer for you!

agility

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Aug 7, 2022
New Zealand
Life-affirming book.

My favourite ideas:

Compound inflation also accompanies compound interest which is the major flaw of the slow put-your-savings-into-investments route.

Attempts at selling increases the probability of finding a new viable source of income, and that stopping attempts altogether is self-defeating. Also, no failed attempts won't go to waste.

Commitment to the process-based progress rather than event-based progress. Don't confuse instant gratification events with genuine progress. Process-based progress can be mundane and does not register our reward circuits, but its authentic and objective growth.

newmillionaire

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Aug 8, 2022

View attachment 14816

Awesome awesome awesome - just finished this excellent book.

PabbloG

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
May 8, 2022
I've read Unsciripted about six months ago.Sometimes I'm returning to chosen chapter to correct my thinking. Book for me is like a signpost.
Thank You Mj for this Great value.

Ryan Harun

New Contributor
Apr 5, 2022

View attachment 14816

I'm thinking my life Is over by the time I was fail at the college but this book show me the way. There is a better way and you should listen to what he said in this book and feel the mind blowing goin on inside you

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Must Read Books...

Explore books recommended by MJ DeMarco and other members of the Fastlane entrepreneurial community.
Fastlane Bookstore