The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

GOLD! I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Ed Schimmel

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Nov 19, 2021
Brisbane, Australia
I have read the Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted over a year ago. It gave me some good insights, like not letting friends and family stop you from reaching your goal.

It can take a long time, with small steps to get where you want to. On the way, you will get new opportunities you hadn't envisioned beforehand. This was especially the case when making prints and paintings. Only when you are occupied with it, you get new ideas.

As an example, at a certain point, I had a series of cubic animals, which is my most popular series. Seeing the Happy Socks, I decided to approach them to use my design. They didn't use it, but being busy with it gives you new ideas. If I had sat down thinking I will never be a successful artist, I would not have made that series to start with. Now I have a popular design that I can try to sell.

LilaB

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
Jun 4, 2021
Read it. Am starting with recommended mind-shift-to-adding-value exercises. Big smiles - done. For this month's add-value-get-value-vouchers exercise, I started eBay site - I know, not Fastlane yet, but at least it's my own. Made a little cash so far, ran into issues with billing (not a problem if you can bill and get paid up front - eBay puts a hold on payments for a few days), see issues with control, and am feeling the pain of process inefficiency (where I have to touch stuff). That said, I did it. Next - looking into starting a website I've had on my mind for a while. I think it's a value add...next step is to build it so I can test it and verify if anyone else thinks so. Thanks for the book, MJ!

joshuajwittmer

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Nov 23, 2020
Maui, Hawaii
I Listened to unscripted on Audible, and I'm in the middle of the Rat Race Escape now. Well, I'm in the middle of the audiobook. I'm still in the beginning of the process. Thanks MJ. I've taken what you wrote about financial literacy and run with it. It's like the legend of the roadmap.

Last edited:

SOURABH S

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
Jul 26, 2021
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
I am about to complete reading Unscripted @MJ DeMarco and I found it even more amazing than the first (in fact, both are perfect for their time!). Thanks

Johnhopesforcoff

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
Dec 1, 2021

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE  You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
What I got was completely unexpected; @LightHouse generously talked with me for 2 straight hours...
MARKETPLACE  Freelance University: Solve Every Freelance Problem (Especially on Upwork)
FU. 4 DAYS. 50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SALE! If you're an Upwork freelancer, you'd be a fool not to...
MARKETPLACE  For Sale: Food Brand with 4 Years of Happy Customers in a Fast-Growing Niche
So to get certified, it cost a fortune? How much exactly? That sucks that these "health...
MARKETPLACE  Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Fox's Web School helps you learn a specialized skill which you can use to get to Fastlane. It's...
MARKETPLACE  Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom