The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Learn how to build wealth and win financial freedom the Fastlane way!

Say "NO" to mediocre living rife with jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs who are making it happen.
Join for FREE Today
Get the books
Remove ads? Join Fastlane INSIDERS
(Registration removes this block)

Alex Will-Bet

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Jan 10, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read it. Holy s**t it brought me back from the Sidelane, to the Fastlane (mentally), as I am still trying to get to where I want.
This book really digs to the bone; and not only that, it also gives you insight on what might represent opportunities to create your Fastlane on.

Ema1

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Jan 10, 2022
Ghana
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Hello, I've read the Millionaire Fastlane and the Unscripted . They've completely conditioned my mind for success. Thank you so much MJ! Meanwhile, I'm still stuck in non-skilled labour while pushing to improve upon my skills in IT, and entrepreneurship of course. Hope to learn with y'all!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

scorpionwins

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Dec 21, 2021
Alberta
Read the book in my 20s, loved the book but still went on the slow lane path because I wasn't willing to put in the work to build anything substantial.
Currently I'm in my 30s, forced out of work from my "secure" job, and now determined to build a business system.
I've re-read MFL because it's still the best book I've come across for financial independence.
Thanks MJ for writing this book and creating this forum.

Pat Cush

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Jan 10, 2022
Read it at 17 years old, just turned 18 and hope to continue re-reading it yearly and implementing its principles. Amazing book, seriously.

chromiumjewels

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Jan 9, 2022

Thanks, MJ
read this book!

Dustynb23

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Dec 28, 2021
Read this book over a year ago and just now hopping on the forum! Can't wait to converse and read other's opinions! Reading MJ's other books are on my to-do list.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Aadarsh

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Jan 11, 2022
Loved it . It was eye opening experience for me to read the book as i was going towards slowlane but i am putting myself back on fastlane ... Just awesome book!!

AnnaLiisa

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Jan 11, 2022
Estonia
Best book ever! I have only read hundreds of slow path books..investing, stocks etc. And always felt that something is not right..this is not for me.Thanks MJ for opening my eyes..now i understand what was wrong in my life and can start to change the direction.

cesardcm

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Jan 10, 2022
I don't know why I ended up reading Unscripted before Milionaire Fastlane, but it made this one easier to understand. Now I'm reading Escaping the great rat race, giving it a story to follow was a genius move from MJ.

Amzy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Jan 11, 2022
Nelson, New Zealand

Thanks, MJ
Read it

JohhnyNoBucks

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Jun 1, 2020
USA
I‘ve read (listened to audio book) the Millionaire Fastlane after a recommendation on audible. I am very happy I gave it a shot. I am about ready to listen again, as it has been almost a year. I immediately signed up on the forum and then only lurked until now. Been trying to find that right source of income ever since.

Dominik228

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Jan 11, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I read it!

jjones

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Jan 12, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I have read TMF , it is by far the best finance/entrepreneurship book I have read so far. Unscripted is next in line. I feel extremely blessed to have found MJ and this forum. I wish everyone success in anything you pursue!

tinobuntin@yahoo

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Jan 7, 2022
Yes I've read the.
My thoughts; one of the best book on being an entrepreneur and the things that slow us down to becoming one.
But I wish I was one and not still reading another book on it.
The part about divorcing time was fire!
The hitchhiking parts made me realize this world is too full of folks like that.
It's one of the greatest books about the subject I've read and I've read many. Gracias

MaxWyn

PARKED
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Aug 12, 2020
Toronto, Ontario

Thanks, MJ
read it

dkohara

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Jan 13, 2022
Hi everybody. I’ve read the book twice and regularly dip in as it’s always on my bedside table. I’ll be reading it again this year.

Amsc33033@gmail.

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Jan 10, 2022
Glendale, AZ

Thanks, MJ
Read the book. Feeling overwhelmed but inspired to take the first step.

marvinfast1

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Jan 4, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book and really enjoyed it.

didier ngabo

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Jan 14, 2022
One of the best lessons I've got from this book is that time is more valuable than money, Now I am searching for a way to earn money free from my time hope I get more tips!!!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Must Read Books...

Explore books recommended by MJ DeMarco and other members of the Fastlane entrepreneurial community.
Fastlane Bookstore