The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

davidv9kids

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane!
Oct 1, 2021
The book positively surprised me. Beautiful writing skills, TMF will be on my recommendation list. Now reading Unscripted .
Read it too and boy, I did not know how much of the sidewalk I owned, definitely of my a$$ in an effort to at least get on the slow lane :)

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

waterhousej

PARKED
Aug 30, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I read this book after I read Unscripted . Both are excellent books!

desire4freedom

PARKED
Nov 15, 2021
Hey... yes, I just finished TMF some days before. One of the most important learnings: These 5 rules for creating a business. I was reading it in german language, so maybe my translation is wrong: control, barrier, customer's benefit, time and the possibility to scale. Change the life of millions of people and you will make millions. Thank you so much.

VengefulPanic

PARKED
Nov 16, 2021
Just finished listening to all three audio books.

Found this series of books from a recommendation on YouTube.

After hundreds of the same "entrepreneurial" scam books it's a refreshing change to see to actual advice that opens your eyes.

It's hard to hear that you've been doing everything wrong and been educated to do it that way but now at least I know why and what needs to change.

Thank you MJ

maras2137

PARKED
Nov 19, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Read the book

Heber

PARKED
Nov 19, 2021

Thanks, MJ

I'm at the last miles of this incredible book.

It changed my life, as a CEO got identified in several ways, Open to know liked-minded people

Don Sandro

PARKED
Nov 13, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Ive read the book and unscripted too

Ansar

PARKED
Nov 10, 2021
Thanks to MJ for this book! I really like it and I will use all advices from the book to become free.

murds1985

PARKED
Nov 21, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Just started reading this book. And I am impressed so far

Rhaigo

New Contributor
Nov 27, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Read the book at 24, joined the group yesterday, tomorrow is my 25th birthday. Thanks Mj!!

SDFreedomFighter

New Contributor
Nov 25, 2014
San Diego
Read this a while ago and it was eye opening to what was possible!

Sadly I let regular life get in the way and never implemented any of these concepts. Planning to reread the book again in the next few weeks and make something happen this time!

Zardiw

PARKED
Nov 29, 2021

Thanks, MJ

Zardiw

PARKED
Nov 29, 2021
Currently reading. Probably one of the, if not THE best books I've ever read. Telling everybody about it!.........and THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zardiw

PARKED
Nov 29, 2021
Yes, the back half is about speed, vehicles, and roads -- the more fun stuff -- the front is about roadmaps which really aren't that all exciting -- and mathematical justification that the preordained plan is numerically weak as well as risky.
It better be exciting....lol.....gonna change your f*cking life......lol

Lilith

PARKED
Nov 29, 2021
Loved it. MJ is a straight shooter. He confirmed things that I have been thinking about for years. The book came to me at the right time. Now, the journey begins.

SOURABH S

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
Jul 26, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Thanks @MJ DeMarco for the welcome message! I have read TMF and Unscripted is 80% complete. It has been years that I have completed any 400+ page bulky volume. No doubt, the best value I have ever received. I heartily thank James Jani (the epic documentary style YT video maker!) for introducing you to me via his video. Thanks!

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE  You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
What I got was completely unexpected; @LightHouse generously talked with me for 2 straight hours...
MARKETPLACE  Freelance University: Solve Every Freelance Problem (Especially on Upwork)
FU. 4 DAYS. 50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SALE! If you're an Upwork freelancer, you'd be a fool not to...
MARKETPLACE  For Sale: Food Brand with 4 Years of Happy Customers in a Fast-Growing Niche
So to get certified, it cost a fortune? How much exactly? That sucks that these "health...
MARKETPLACE  Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Fox's Web School helps you learn a specialized skill which you can use to get to Fastlane. It's...
MARKETPLACE  Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom