The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

paulvpjones

PARKED
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Oct 10, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I read the book 6 months ago and I am currently re reading it and using it to form my master plan for freedom!

Nik San

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 11, 2019
I have read the book three years ago and have been studying it again and again. Made a big impact and change in my life.

BLACKxSTAR70

New Contributor
Oct 10, 2021
Albany, New York
Incredible book. If I don't remain complacent, I already know this will be my bible just like How to Win Friends and Influence People. Well, time reveals all I suppose.

Slotting this in my top 2 of all time, maybe higher.

abzkebabs

PARKED
Oct 14, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Just read the book and it has brought me here!

Mister

New Contributor
May 22, 2021
I read it a few months ago

It helped me a lot with this fake guru world, in the beginning i thought they want to help us and read a few books of these guys, but they just say "save your money", "spend less" and nothing more. But after i read fastlane i understand everything.

Thanks to Mj for writing this book

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Lettah

PARKED
Oct 16, 2021
Just finished the book following a recommendation from youtuber Ali Abdaal. I didn't realize that I would enjoy it as much as I did but I'm glad it was recommended. Hoping to learn more.

tireddeveloper

New Contributor
Oct 17, 2021
I listened to the audible copy of this book and it has really changed my thinking about where to spend my extra development time. Thank you MJ, I can't wait to see where I am at in a year.

omorenoat

PARKED
Oct 18, 2021
Finished it two days ago. It changed my life completely. I love the way you describe the world and give a real purpose to life.

davidv9kids

PARKED
Oct 1, 2021

Thanks, MJ

davidv9kids

PARKED
Oct 1, 2021

2nd listen of the audible version. unlike any other book ive read. (listened to) have both books in audio and hardcover but as im always on the go audible seems the easier option

Thanks, MJ

goldinline

PARKED
Oct 23, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Hello,
I am reading the book and I really like it.
I found the forum through the book.

I like how it explains the 3 groups of people.

babicaewa

PARKED
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 19, 2021
I’ve listened to the TMF audiobook multiple times and it has changed my whole perspective on life!

Raven S

New Contributor
Oct 19, 2021
Norway
Read the Millionair Fastlane, and Im happy to actively promote it to everyone I feel might benefit from reading it. As of right now, I can't think of a "better" book to recomend to young people trying to wrap their head around the financial game ahead of them.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
The new program website is live with a deal from now till the end of October...
MARKETPLACE Freelance University: Solve Every Freelance Problem (Especially on Upwork)
For those who are just seeing this, there are currently a total of 15 live courses and 1...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Fox's Web School helps you learn a specialized skill which you can use to get to Fastlane. It's...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom