The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Clan50

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Mar 14, 2021
Not only did i read this book...it was one of the best books i have read which have definitely inspired me to take action.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Harman

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Mar 5, 2021
Mesa, Arizona
Read it. Wow, just wow. I KNEW there was a better path, this book opened my eyes and showed me all the ways my life has followed the slow lane path. It's time to switch lanes. Thank you MJ, thank you so much!

Harp66742

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Mar 11, 2021
Sheboygan, WI
MJ DeMarco" data-source="post: 141270" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Thank you for putting into words what I've been feeling for a while. I hate my job even though I am good at it. I can't believe I have never considered there is kore than one way to nake money and thus to get freedom. While I am not quite finished with it, i plan on finishing TMF this week. I may even quit my job to pursue some ideas in the near future.

jakerealaccount

PARKED
Mar 15, 2021
MJ DeMarco" data-source="post: 141270" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Ive read the millionaire fastlane

Sidik

PARKED
Mar 16, 2021

Thanks, MJ

Thanks MJ
I'm still reading but it change my life

Woxland2015

PARKED
Mar 17, 2021
Finished it up last night! I feel like a big part of my perspective has changed on how I see my life going!
Thanks again!

Saad Khan

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan

Thanks, MJ
Read the book, now reading unscripted

brendanm

PARKED
Feb 21, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I've read it! Brilliant.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jeysankar

New Contributor
Mar 12, 2021

Thanks,

Jeysankar

New Contributor
Mar 12, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Read it

scham043

New Contributor
Mar 17, 2021
Read the book, Wow! MJ. One of the best books I have read in a long while. I wish this book was around several years back before I made my investment into a business (gym). Like you describe in your book, investing into someone's business is like getting married to them, you got to know your partner, which I learnt the hard way. But bright horizons are ahead and thanks to your work and this forum I'm confident I'm on the right path to the FastLane life.

Tberry212

PARKED
Mar 18, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Thank you MJ
I am still reading Millionaire FASTLANE and I am thrilled at the magnitude of the lessons learnt so far. I keep asking myself whyi am just seeing the book. This should be read by every undergraduate out there. I hope to apply thr lessons learn and that is one of the reasons I just the the fastlane forum.

dcferris

PARKED
Mar 19, 2021
Just finished reading the book a couple days ago. Loved it-- one of the few business books I've read that was actually worth the time it took to read it. Now reading Unscripted and going through TMF a second time to take some more notes.

Kylie

New Contributor
Mar 19, 2021
london ontario

Thanks, MJ
Finished reading it today! Really amazing content, that has already dramatically changed my way of thinking.

daniels97

New Contributor
Mar 13, 2021
Brno, Czech republic

Thanks, MJ
Read the book and loved it, thank you.

yxsg

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Mar 1, 2021
I have read TMF . The concepts of the Sidewalk, Slow Lane and Fastlane really hits home. I would say that I am in the Slow Lane for several aspects of my life (schooling, saving, investing) and Sidewalk for others like spending too much time on social media and games.

casuga_7

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
Mar 21, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I just finished the book last night. It was a great read that made me question other advice I have read or been given. I feel much better reading this compared to other books and can better spot the difference between bs paradox of practice vs real advice helpful to my own path so I'm very grateful for it.

MaxinVegas

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Dec 3, 2018
Sin City, NV

Thanks, MJ
Probably listened to the book 3 or 4 times. The content is great and from years of working in restaurants, a lot of the commentary I would have to agree with. The slowlane is strong and truly is easier...this is what makes it hard. It is a slow painful death, an example I overheard working at an airport from a woman (in her 50's) "Every week for the last 20 years, on the road Sunday-Thursday, but it paid my bills and I get to retire soon. I missed a lot with my kids, they did get to go college though, its life and that's how it is." So disappointing you spent the best years of life on the road justifying it with other complete strangers is even stranger.

This a point that reminder me there is another way and that most of the best people I have dealt with in my life were all business owners, 100% in control of their life. What I have learned is that people who claim to be in control and still work for someone else have a breaking point. They always do, it doesn't matter their level from executive to assistant lucky to be on the road.

PiCo

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Mar 22, 2021

Thanks, MJ

Ordered (by chance, with a bunch of other books) on Amazon in February 2021, and read in a few mornings in a hotel room of England while prostituting my time in a business trip :)

20210323_083307.jpg

Bermalux

PARKED
Mar 22, 2021
Bavaria/Germany
I've read the book and it was a big kick in my A$$ and awakeshocking my mind of dreaming and "law of attracting" my last years including building up debts by buying "slowlane" lottery and maybe having the luck to win and not a tiny bit ready to educate myself and get up of my comfortable seat.
Thank you for this book.
Now let's see where action takes me.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE  You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
What I got was completely unexpected; @LightHouse generously talked with me for 2 straight hours...
MARKETPLACE  Freelance University: Solve Every Freelance Problem (Especially on Upwork)
FU. 4 DAYS. 50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SALE! If you're an Upwork freelancer, you'd be a fool not to...
MARKETPLACE  For Sale: Food Brand with 4 Years of Happy Customers in a Fast-Growing Niche
So to get certified, it cost a fortune? How much exactly? That sucks that these "health...
MARKETPLACE  Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Fox's Web School helps you learn a specialized skill which you can use to get to Fastlane. It's...
MARKETPLACE  Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom