The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've been ready for this my whole life

Richard7721

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Apr 30, 2019
Hi everyone,

For as long as I can remember I have always been trying to find ways on the side to start my own successful business. I have started a lawn care business, window cleaning business, helped with an online boutique and more.

Until I found the books by DJ I was always lost. I could never understand why the business never took off and it really put me down. I have always wanted to find a way to start a business, grow it and sell it. My goals for my WHY has always been to provide my family with financial freedom and to give them the life that we have always dreamed of having.

Not that I have read the books I have found that I've been looking at everything all wrong! Where is the VALUE that I am providing to everyone? The ease of entry was too easy! And the markets were extremely saturated.

With this new found knowledge and motivation I have started to work on something that will change the lives of people all around the world (my belief). I know that Control is something that DJ talks about and it is the part that is making me really questions what I want to do going forward.

I have an invention that will impact many people for the good and save lives. We are filing for a utility patent and after we receive it I am faced with the question to try and license the product or go for funding and start my own business.

I would love to just receive a royalty check monthly and hopefully not have to work anymore, but this would be taking the easy road.

Can anyone help me with some advice in what I should do?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...