The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

It's over

UnknownFuture

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Jul 2, 2017
Poland
"Hi,
I am Unknown and I gave up on studies. " My family and friends on this quote react like I had killed their kids. There are 3 degrees in my country, something like Bachelor, Master and PhD. I got Bachelor's in mechatronics and skipped Master's. I come from a weird country with even more weirder history. Tomorrow I am starting my first day at new job. I created a company for a B2B arrangement. I know it's not fastlane but I need money and have to start somewhere. My hobby is programming which I take as a ticket to a better life. (At least for now). Still looking for opportunities. In the last half year, after quitting studies, I did more than in 4 years on university. I read fastlane book when I was 19. Now I am 22, reading Unscripted and started doing "something", not only reading. Going to start a blog soon. Stay tuned !

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

UnknownFuture

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Jul 2, 2017
Poland
The first 2 days were fun then I got scold that I work only 8,5 hours. I thought this is what it supposed to be. I was wrong. Now I am working 10-11 hours on average which caused a lot of difficulties to my time managment. If not for this fact I would be really happy. But when I sum up the time I need to drive to my job it looks like I am more working then doing anything else. It is third week now and I feel little tired. I hope this will not last forever.

UnknownFuture

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Jul 2, 2017
Poland
I am sorry I can't write longer posts because of the lack of time. The blog has to wait little longer even though I have few posts prepared on my hard drive. I hope my spam won't be a problem. I sleep now for 5 hours a day which makes me feel angry and distracted and I don't have time for my programming and reading books :(. One of the guys who has been working for 5 years in my company (1 of the best workers) resigned. He couldn't handle the unfriendly atmosphere, long working hours, stress and phones after job. I am not suprised. The only good thing is the money. I have 600$/month. It is pretty good in my country. Good at least for the first job. I plan on making vision-goal board. I started excercising at a gym last month and I'll continue it no matter what. Oh and I got admitted to university but I am more thinking about emigration to a country with better salaries. Still slow lane I know. But I'll make it I am on the path right now I feel really determined and it is not just the one second feeling. It is happening. It is the process. Can't wait to post you when I "sell something valuable" :) I am convinced I can make it.

Iammelissamoore

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
239%
Sep 23, 2014
Trinidad and Tobago
Still slow lane I know.

Hey Hey UnknownFuture - welcome to the forum.

Lol, you keep mentioning that you know your choices are slow lane, don't beat your head over it; I will admit, given your work situation, I'm sensing a FTE will be on the horizon sooner than later, but, having a slow lane job for now, as you have admitted is your means for income, that's not a horrible thing. Based on the business you are looking forward to doing, if possible, you can begin getting your financial goals in a gear to ensure you are meeting targets to make the Fastlane biz you look forward to a reality.

Wishing you all the best in your endeavours.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...