The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

It's Not How Good You Are

mizchels

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Jan 14, 2008
St. John, USVI
It's Not How Good Your Are, It's How Good You Want To Be by Paul Arden:
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Its-Not-How-Good-Want/dp/0714843377/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1201529156&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: It's Not How Good You Are, Its How Good You Want to Be: The World's Best Selling Book: Books: Paul Arden[/ame]

Hello! Apologies if this book is mentioned on another post. I've browsed them (quickly) and didn't see it...being my first post, I don't want to start off on a rough foot! Ha. Anyway, this book is a quick-read but stimulating. It challenges traditional views in business, creativity, facing competition. It's fun and just might spur some ideas.
:smx9:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.