The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO It's Me: SWSSMSS

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

SWSSMSS

Cause I'm "Hot Chocolate"
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jun 13, 2018
New Jersey
Hey everyone, it's ya boi Hot Chocolate.

I have one semester left of college and the fear of being stuck in the slowlane is pushing me to get really serious about creating the life I want to live. Specifically, creating the life where I'm financially independent, my income isn't directly tied to my time, and where I have the means to make a meaningful impact in the world (I've been thinking that the education system is a little outdated). I'm currently working at a small marketing agency as a commissions-only salesman and I haven't closed any deals yet, but the skills I'm gaining and the fact that I'm working directly with the owner of the company who has started multiple businesses and made a lot of money in his life makes the losses I'm taking right now worth it for my future.

I read the Millionaire Fastlane as a freshman in college and it really resonated with me, so I would come to this forum every once in a while and read some of the Gold Threads but it wasn't until I recently saw a "1 year with the fastlane" post with some great tips in it that I've realized how valuable this forum is and how much I wanted to be a part of it, so here I am. I hope to learn some more valuable lessons from this forum and leverage them to get closer to my life vision and to also be able to share what I know and hopefully push other people towards their goals.

Thanks for reading

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Sponsored Offers

FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Great post @Fox, very much appreciated! How can I reach out to you? I sent you a PM a while...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hey @Lex DeVille ! Having some issues with the NOREGRETS code? Udemy thinks it has expired...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom