The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Its-a Me, Aaron!

Aaron

PARKED
Feb 14, 2008
Hi, I'm Aaron.

First of, this place is INCREDIBLE! I wandered in clueless not 2 minutes ago, and I knew instantly that I wanted to register. What an incredible resource! It really is amazing how the internet can instantly connect people the way this place has brought experience fast-laners with people who want to be there but might just need a small push into the right direction. Anyway enough gushing.

I am entering this community as a humble beginner. My financial knowledge is stone-age, and my financial position reflects it. But it doesn't really matter where I am now. The whole idea is that I am ready to make and implement a plan to reverse the hole digging and start clawing my way to freedom - and beyond. I'm not trying to "get out of debt." I am envisioning Ferrari's and yacht parties, and more importantly freedom to truly express my talents and my passions in a way the benefits many people and creates an influence that extends far beyond my own life.

Self-expression through financial mastery is my number one priority RIGHT NOW.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome Aaron and thanks for the kind feedback! Hope the information you obtain takes you to the places you want to go.

Cheers
MJ

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom