The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

It sucks so bad when its your nearest & dearest who discourage you with your entrepreneurial journey

Anything related to matters of the mind
G

GuestUser241z

It really is soul-sucking, depressing, demotivating kind of necessary evil that you have to live with.
The way Im learning to see it is its building my resilience..Entrepreneurship bootcamp right at home, right in my face, right under my nose.

I musn't complain. If you can't live with it & rise above it, then you're not entrepreneur material.Hah, easier said than done!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

J_Cup

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Jun 14, 2017
Poland
Actually, it's one of the reasons why this community and biography books are so helpful. Do he/her know what is fastlane? Last MJ yt video explains some things in few minutes. What helped me in a similar situation was working so hard that I hadn't time to think about it.

G

GuestUser241z

Actually, it's one of the reasons why this community and biography books are so helpful. Do he/her know what is fastlane? Last MJ yt video explains some things in few minutes. What helped me in a similar situation was working so hard that I hadn't time to think about it.

Yup, I work hard..but I work harder to drown their speech lol..Really tired of their traditional nonsense..well for them it has sense..

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
It really is soul-sucking, depressing, demotivating kind of necessary evil that you have to live with.
The way Im learning to see it is its building my resilience..Entrepreneurship bootcamp right at home, right in my face, right under my nose.

I musn't complain. If you can't live with it & rise above it, then you're not entrepreneur material.
Hah, easier said than done!

BRITISH & FAR EAST TRADERS

absolutely

the first thing i learned in the journey is that being in charge is a nightmare compared to being an employee.

either we grow or we are destroyed

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Nate L.

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Jun 14, 2017
United States
This is extremely common, you are not alone! Really no one supported me when I was starting out. It went against everything they were spoon fed growing up. Get good grades, go to college, get a job etc... At first I was not making any money which is pretty common, so this caused even more lack of support. People telling me they found me a cool job I should apply for "trying to help". I didn't let it bother me, I knew I could do it. I now make more than any of those people easily and have an extremely flexible schedule. While they slave away at their job making someone else money I wake up in the morning and decide what I want to do.

I also read an interesting point somewhere, it might have been here, the guy said that a lot of people won't support you because if they support you and you fail they feel slightly responsible for it. If they tell you it's a bad idea and to go the "safe" route they think they are helping you out, there is no risk. Kind of an interesting way to look at it.

Like the poster above said, that's why its great there are online communities (such as this) where people can support/motivate each other. We have a different mindset than most people. Just keep on moving forward OP!

G

GuestUser241z

This is extremely common, you are not alone! Really no one supported me when I was starting out. It went against everything they were spoon fed growing up. Get good grades, go to college, get a job etc... At first I was not making any money which is pretty common, so this caused even more lack of support. People telling me they found me a cool job I should apply for "trying to help". I didn't let it bother me, I knew I could do it. I now make more than any of those people easily and have an extremely flexible schedule. While they slave away at their job making someone else money I wake up in the morning and decide what I want to do.

I also read an interesting point somewhere, it might have been here, the guy said that a lot of people won't support you because if they support you and you fail they feel slightly responsible for it. If they tell you it's a bad idea and to go the "safe" route they think they are helping you out, there is no risk. Kind of an interesting way to look at it.

Like the poster above said, that's why its great there are online communities (such as this) where people can support/motivate each other. We have a different mindset than most people. Just keep on moving forward OP!

Love it..its summer in England but it feels like autumn when you have a volunteer demotivator lol..thanks for this community..thanks for all the growth mindset!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.