The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

It’s seems strange

Arnaud.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Dec 8, 2019
Hello everybody,

I’m following this forum for a while and I’m a little perplexed.

We are here thanks to @MJ DeMarco . Thanks to him, I/You for certains see the business world differently. A new way, the fast lane, to have a new life.

We talking about make millions, drive a Lamborghini, all the stuff and the entrepreneurship that come before this point.

So I have two questions :
1/ How web design can achieve that ? - There is a thread only for that ! I mean, ok it's a good beginning, but how go ahead assuming monogamy of business.
2/ I see lot person talk about littles business to earn what, 10-15k / months ... I understand nobody won't talk about the great ideas, give networks etc. But why there is so few post that see big ? It's not de deal to do a business to replace a job, to be the slave of his ambition.

Thanks for you replies.
Take care

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jon L

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
272%
Aug 22, 2015
Bellevue, WA
There are other business owners on here that make a lot more than that. They don't post their earnings, but if you read between the lines, you can tell that they make many times that figure.

You have to figure out what works for you though. It's really not possible to copy someone else's success. You have different skills and abilities than they do, so you have to find a way to take advantage of what you bring to the table.

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
Hello everybody,

I’m following this forum for a while and I’m a little perplexed.

We are here thanks to @MJ DeMarco . Thanks to him, I/You for certains see the business world differently. A new way, the fast lane, to have a new life.

We talking about make millions, drive a Lamborghini, all the stuff and the entrepreneurship that come before this point.

So I have two questions :
1/ How web design can achieve that ? - There is a thread only for that ! I mean, ok it's a good beginning, but how go ahead assuming monogamy of business.
2/ I see lot person talk about littles business to earn what, 10-15k / months ... I understand nobody won't talk about the great ideas, give networks etc. But why there is so few post that see big ? It's not de deal to do a business to replace a job, to be the slave of his ambition.

Thanks for you replies.
Take care

1/ Depends on your goals. You can do it with web design through proper scale.
What is a beginning to you might be a goal for someone else.
By monogamy of business, what do you mean?

2/ Great ideas are a dime a dozen. I have 2 of those every week.
Execution is what matters and execution does not equal talking about it.
What does "seeing big" mean to you?

Arnaud.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Dec 8, 2019
Thanks, by monogamy I mean one business at same time until it works by itself.

You replies was great, I thinking on it a lot and I realise : I must do, not think anymore. Maybe I looked for event and not process.

Sorry for the arrogance, I have a lot to learn !

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.