The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is your business losing money because of words?

Anything related to matters of the mind

SamuraiRod

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
196%
Oct 29, 2018
Forget about copywriting, content writing, or any general form of professional marketing for a minute.

How do you structure your wording on your virtual content and/or your physical content that you present to your customers? Are you being clear, comprehensive, and concise with what your customers can expect from your business and what you have to offer?

A mistake I see far too often with certain businesses is that they make a false assumption that their customers will just "get it". They assume that whatever is written covers any and all questions that might be asked.

For example, imagine you have a brand that sells non-gmo dog food. You spend bank on professional copywriters and marketers to describe all the benefits of the food, its history, the chemical composition of the food, and even the specific breed of dog that benefits best from consuming the food.

But what about the customers that understand very little about their dog in the first place and don't know if they should or should not consult a vet? How about customers that have a dog near the end of its lifespan and don't know if they should change their dog's diet at this point.

Of course, you ( hypothetically ) being an expert in dog nourishment know the answers to these questions and can answer them in your sleep. However, you aren't buying your products. Your customers are.

I'm not an expert in anything dog-related myself, but do you see my point?

Don't assume that you have every base covered in your business when we live in an information-dependent world. Check to see if you're missing any obvious ( and I use this word loosely ) answers to questions that your customers might ask. Correct any mistakes that might make them second guess if your solution is right for them.

Fewer obstacles to making a decision lead to more paying customers, which leads to increased revenue for your business ( or less lost revenue, if you may ).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.