The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Is trading CFD Cryptocurrencies profitable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Brown

PARKED
May 25, 2018
Obviously CFD trading carries a certain risk, but if you get it right, are you maximising your potential profits if you trade cryptocurrencies as opposed to say stocks? I've noticed a massive push by brokers to promote trading on cryptocurrencies, including the one I use (company name removed), so shall I dabble in it? Or stick to Forex which is my preferred option.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Obviously CFD trading carries a certain risk, but if you get it right, are you maximising your potential profits if you trade cryptocurrencies as opposed to say stocks? I've noticed a massive push by brokers to promote trading on cryptocurrencies, including the one I use (company name removed), so shall I dabble in it? Or stick to Forex which is my preferred option.
Welcome to the forum! Stop by and do an introduction so that we know who you are. I have closed down this thread for now until you get the hang of the place, and removed the company information lest people not think you are a spammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom