The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is This Ethical?

emsi2

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Apr 15, 2019
Hi guys,

First of all, sorry for my english, I'm italian and i will try to let me understand the better I can.
I truly respect a lot of members of this forum and i'd like to know what do you think about creating an infoproducts' business.

I'm sincere, i'm not an expert in any particular sector, but i'd like to approach a niche seriously and adding value by solving problems.
I'd like to understand which the real problems of the niche are and how can I help these people to solve them by creating infoproducts and blogging.
I don't want to position myself as a guru or an expert inside the niche, rather as a researcher and i really would like doing a good research job (throug blogs, forums, interviews, books exc...).

I know there are a lot of scammers and last thing i want is to be one of them, but in my country I follow one guy that really create a lot of value with his business and he really inspires me.

So, my questions are: do you think is this ethic? Do you think can this approach really be helpful for niche's people?

Thank you, Christian :smile2:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted78083

Hey buddy,

Welcome to the forum! I think a good starting point is reading The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted so you can better understand what types of products to create that have more chances to sell (hint, it is about the value you provide). MJ debunks a lot of myths in his books and i'm sure you'll find them very valuable.

To answer your question, I don't really understand what you mean by infoproduct, BUT, if your product solves a need and brings people value, you should reach minimum sales with minimum marketing and sales skills, and then you can scale further. Also, if you're wondering if something is ethical...it probably isn't ; ).

Best of luck,

M.

Edit: sorry I didn't see you had read TMF , so maybe reread the chapters on productocracy.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.