The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is this a good opportunity?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Peal

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Apr 4, 2020
Western U.S.
I will say that getting a job out of college is dependent on two things:
  • Who you know. You can submit 100 blind applications on Indeed, and you may get a call back on 2-5 of them. Literally. But if you submit 100 applications to companies that employ someone you know, you're likely hear back the majority of the time. Connections > resumes.
  • What real-life experience you have. College degrees, especially in business, don't mean as much as they used to. They're a dime a dozen. Employers are looking for real-world experience. Internships and entry level jobs are what really matter to recruiters and hiring managers.
It sounds like this opportunity would connect you to people who may eventually be working at places you want to apply to. And it could give you real-world experience adding credibility to your resume.

Marco Aurelio

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Sep 4, 2020
Italy
I'm a business student. Yesterday, during class, some students presented their marketing agency. It's a junior enterprise, which means that it's a no-profit startup, run by students. They work in social media marketing, copywriting, market research and event management. They presented it because they are recruiting new students.
I think that this could be a great opportunity to meet like minded people and to develop skills in business. Of course I wouldn't be paid for that. The areas in which I can apply are marketing, sales, HR and communication.
Would you consider applying? In which area?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.