The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO IS there any designers I can contact?

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

David Borodin

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane!
Oct 1, 2021
I recently started to design a logo for my website.
I do have a little bit of experience with logos, but I still feel like somethings missing.
I couldnt find anybody that could improve it somehow.
If you have some great experience with it, please contact me.
I would show you the logo, and etc.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Xavier X

Silver Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 1, 2016
These United States
Ask yourself these:

1. Does the logo really matter at this stage in getting you a customer?

2. Are you spending hours tinkering with a logo, instead of doing things that actually bring business progress?

doster.zach

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Oct 14, 2021
Columbia MO
I would just make a post on fiverr / upwork. Its a very easy job to get a finished product for a fixed price and plenty of people would be able to give your their own iterations on your business.

David Borodin

Contributor
Oct 1, 2021
I would just make a post on fiverr / upwork. Its a very easy job to get a finished product for a fixed price and plenty of people would be able to give your their own iterations on your business.
I have heard that these so called "professional designers" are making bad logos on fiverr.

It is better to find a real professional to do the work.

Ivan sntr

Contributor
Nov 27, 2017
Sydney
I have heard that these so called "professional designers" are making bad logos on fiverr.

The logo is not your brand.
You don't need 100 professional designers, you need one. There is some great talent on these platforms.

Step 1. Go on upwork, create a job posting, tell designers what you want and ask them to send you their portfolio. Be clear.
Step 2. Get flooded with portfolios, pick the style that resonates with your vision for your business and hire them. Ask for 2-5 different variations of the logo
Step 3. Approve the one you like
Step 4. Focus on the things that move the needle:)

Devilery

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Feb 11, 2019
Ask yourself these:

1. Does the logo really matter at this stage in getting you a customer?

2. Are you spending hours tinkering with a logo, instead of doing things that actually bring business progress?
THIS! I tell my clients who don't have a logo to just put their company name in a nice font, or get a $20 logo on Fiverr. Unless you have a physical product that will have a logo on it, the logo doesn't matter at all. Action-faking at its finest.

David Borodin

Contributor
Oct 1, 2021
THIS! I tell my clients who don't have a logo to just put their company name in a nice font, or get a $20 logo on Fiverr. Unless you have a physical product that will have a logo on it, the logo doesn't matter at all. Action-faking at its finest.
The point with the logo is to give the visters a feeling/emotion and make them remember it.
A great logo can give a positive light.

doster.zach

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Oct 14, 2021
Columbia MO

Just because they are freelancers doesn't mean that they aren't professionals. If you have a low budget then you are going to get lower quality work. A lot of people on UpWork / Fiverr are real professionals who use it in addition to their professional job.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE  Freelance University: Solve Every Freelance Problem (Especially on Upwork)
FU. 4 DAYS. 50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SALE! If you're an Upwork freelancer, you'd be a fool not to...
MARKETPLACE  You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
One year ago, I was just your average software developer who always consumed content about...
MARKETPLACE  For Sale: Food Brand with 4 Years of Happy Customers in a Fast-Growing Niche
So to get certified, it cost a fortune? How much exactly? That sucks that these "health...
MARKETPLACE  Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Fox's Web School helps you learn a specialized skill which you can use to get to Fastlane. It's...
MARKETPLACE  Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom