The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is there an option for an Amazon Seller to add a Promo-Code field on an Amazon Page ?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Xarxu

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 28, 2020
I wonder if something like exists or is offered to me as an option to use. As I get my Amazon store front set up, I think it would be very helpful to me and customers if I had the ability to include place on the page where someone can enter a promotion code or the name of someone who referred them to my product. The intention of this is to offer word-of mouth-advertising. I hoped I am explaining this feature using easy to understand terminology. Let me give you an example. You hear from time-to-time in a commercial on the radio or even in an ad on a web site to "add promo-code..." in order to get a discount or something. This, I assume, is a way to track the effectiveness of advertisement and which advertisers are doing a good job at driving traffic. That would be one good use. But I think another good use is to give word-of-mouth advertising a boost.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DavidAS

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jul 13, 2020
Germany
I wonder if something like exists or is offered to me as an option to use. As I get my Amazon store front set up, I think it would be very helpful to me and customers if I had the ability to include place on the page where someone can enter a promotion code or the name of someone who referred them to my product. The intention of this is to offer word-of mouth-advertising. I hoped I am explaining this feature using easy to understand terminology. Let me give you an example. You hear from time-to-time in a commercial on the radio or even in an ad on a web site to "add promo-code..." in order to get a discount or something. This, I assume, is a way to track the effectiveness of advertisement and which advertisers are doing a good job at driving traffic. That would be one good use. But I think another good use is to give word-of-mouth advertising a boost.
Yes and no, You can't add it to your listing, but you can have promo codes which they can use at check out. Best is if you contact seller services on this one or the seller forum, I believe they can direct you relatively quickly on the matter

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.