The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is there a relationship between 5G rollout and C0VlD-19?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
My fingernails grew while the coronavirus pandemic was starting. I hate to admit this, but the correlation is just too obvious to ignore. I'm sorry world.

This is why we have the #trashheap ... or is it #dumpsterfire .. aargh I can't remember how to tag the durn thing. There's a garbagy place for posts like this, that's all.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
The only Covid19 conspiracy theory which I start to increasingly believe, is that Bill Gates is the guy behind the whole thing. For a computer programmer with no certs in epidemology or infectious diseases, he seems unequivocally involved, what with the public speeches about this issue. Didn't he also make claims about his "simulation" model on how this virus will kill 65 million worldwide?

Probably the F*cking vaccine has already been developed, and these NWO guys (probably Soros as well) are waiting for deaths in the US, and worldwide, to hit 5 - 10 million before they'll "discover" the cure, sell it at a high price, and make his first 10 trillion. You know, impact billions to earn billions.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
The only Covid19 conspiracy theory which I start to increasingly believe, is that Bill Gates is the guy behind the whole thing. For a computer programmer with no certs in epidemology or infectious diseases, he seems unequivocally involved, what with the public speeches about this issue. Didn't he also make claims about his "simulation" model on how this virus will kill 65 million worldwide?

Probably the F*cking vaccine has already been developed, and these NWO guys (probably Soros as well) are waiting for deaths in the US, and worldwide, to hit 5 - 10 million before they'll "discover" the cure, sell it at a high price, and make his first 10 trillion. You know, impact billions to earn billions.

Well... Bill Gates has spent half his career, maybe more, trying to cure diseases. He put a significant amount of his wealth from MicroSoft into his not-for-profit foundation, which has been working for years to cure malaria, find cheap/sustainable ways for 3rd world people to get clean drinking water, cure river blindness, etc. It's not at all unusual for him to be speaking about diseases and trying to fund research and cures for them.

daniel_m

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
260%
Feb 26, 2019
Whether or not you believe this was man-made or correlated with 5G (unlikely), there's no doubt in my mind that the worlds' governments won't miss out on an opportunity to gain even more control over us. Whether it be mandatory vaccines, mandatory chip technology, restricted movement, or "digital ID's", this is only going to tighten their grip, which is what we should REALLY be concerned about.

Just like the world changed forever after 9/11, it will probably change forever after this virus.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
Last week I did a sun dance, and today it is sunny, this obviously means that I control the weather.

Valier

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
1,021%
Apr 3, 2019
UK, London
Came across this video and it was terrifying:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKeMacZD5xM

The man speaking in this video (Rashid Buttar) is NOT the sort of person you want to go to for information on this outbreak, sorry.

A quick research on his name and past and you can find that he has a history of controversial medical practices, as well as already being reprimanded by the North Carolina Board of Medical Examiners for unethical treatment of his patients.

He has also been criticised for his use of hydrogen peroxide to treat cancer.

His track record and poor reputation gives me 0 confidence in his ability to report on something like this in an unbiased and objective fashion.

Sources:
- The North Carolina Board of Medical Examiners, Dr. Rashid Buttar, and protecting the public from practitioners of non-science-based medicine
- Rashid Buttar - Wikipedia
- Thoughts on Dr. Rashid Buttar and the failure of state medical boards | ScienceBlogs

KKOPPI

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
May 15, 2019
AMSTERDAM
The man speaking in this video (Rashid Buttar) is not the sort of person you want to go to for information on this outbreak, sorry.

A quick research on his name and past and you can find that he has a history of controversial medical practices, as well as already being reprimanded by the North Carolina Board of Medical Examiners for unethical treatment of his patients.

He has also been criticised for his use of hydrogen peroxide to treat cancer.

His track record and poor reputation gives me 0 confidence in his ability to report on something like this in an unbiased and objective fashion.

Sources:
- The North Carolina Board of Medical Examiners, Dr. Rashid Buttar, and protecting the public from practitioners of non-science-based medicine
- Rashid Buttar - Wikipedia
- Thoughts on Dr. Rashid Buttar and the failure of state medical boards | ScienceBlogs
Thanks for this info, was halfway through the video already.
Check out the one that I posted, she seems to be more of a real deal on this.

KKOPPI

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
May 15, 2019
AMSTERDAM
Whilst there's a place on the internet for this type of conversation this forum isn't it, @Vigilante @Andy Black or another Mod lets close this, or bin it.
Off-topic means off-topic, mate. As long as it's not weird shit like 'build your own bomb' or 'order banned guns here' it must be okay to discuss off-topic stuff especially important information about a world-threatening event.

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
441%
Aug 28, 2014
Poland / Belgium
If you study enough history, you'll find out that there's so much randomness that it's impossible to have faith and events controlled by human beings (not gonna say there has been attempts).

For many people this thought is frightening, so they seek comfort in BS theories like these, without even bothering to check facts or backgrounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!