The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is SEO Dead?

venkatweetz

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Sep 20, 2019
I'm working in the marketing industry for the past 8 years. I have worked with many agencies, and most of them usually suggest to use social media marketing and google ads, because those are low hanging fruit. If you want to position your website for keywords you need to work at least for 6 months to position it.

If you don't have enough knowledge, get SEO training before hiring an SEO agency. Training will give a fair understanding of SEO project timelines, budget & collaboration with other marketing streams such as Social and search ads.

It is a win-win situation for agencies and brands.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

Guest61835

I'm working in the marketing industry for the past 8 years. I have worked with many agencies, and most of them usually suggest to use social media marketing and google ads, because those are low hanging fruit. If you want to position your website for keywords you need to work at least for 6 months to position it.

If you don't have enough knowledge, get SEO training before hiring an SEO agency. Training will give a fair understanding of SEO project timelines, budget & collaboration with other marketing streams such as Social and search ads.

It is a win-win situation for agencies and brands.
Why do you believe SEO is dead? It's EXTREMELY important to have SEO on a website and a business.

Kal-El1998

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Nov 25, 2020
maybe a bot or some weird marketing push. SEO isn't dead as all real businesses use it. However you don't necessarily have control over it as much as you'd think. You could have a 5k per month recurring client who decides to drop you next month for virtually no reason. Then you're left with nothing of value. If you were to have your own lead generation site however, if they drop you, you still have an income producing asset.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.