The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is Digital Altitude a Scam or Hype Business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alan3wilson

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Jun 26, 2016
Hey guys just asking if any of you know Digital Altitude company? Is it network or affiliate marketing ?
Here the website: Digital Altitude - Learn To Build A Digital Business And Elevate Your Income — Digital Altitude

I see many marketers are promoting it on the internet, but I think the business model is just keep reselling the company products to other people .. basic investment to work in this business starts from 37$ per month then 2000$ to get full funnel until 20k$ oh my gosh

Did any of you here tried working with this company ? What was your experience? Thanks guys.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Scam.

"Michael's inner passion and drive come from helping others truly empower themselves and realize their real potential, and in turn be that "light" for others around them. It's his "Why." "

Whenever you hear something like this, run away as fast as you can.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
Hey guys just asking if any of you know Digital Altitude company? Is it network or affiliate marketing ?
Here the website: Digital Altitude - Learn To Build A Digital Business And Elevate Your Income — Digital Altitude

I see many marketers are promoting it on the internet, but I think the business model is just keep reselling the company products to other people .. basic investment to work in this business starts from 37$ per month then 2000$ to get full funnel until 20k$ oh my gosh

Did any of you here tried working with this company ? What was your experience? Thanks guys.

QlS8hfy.jpg

alan3wilson

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Jun 26, 2016
Scam.

"Michael's inner passion and drive come from helping others truly empower themselves and realize their real potential, and in turn be that "light" for others around them. It's his "Why." "

Yeah. Problem is that you need to pay to get into this affiliate company when for affiliate marketing you just need to signup for free to promote products lol

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

alan3wilson

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Jun 26, 2016
I don't know why lots of "marketers" are promoting a company like Digital Altitude when that company could close and lose their earnings.
I see too many people promoting it and too many people telling people on facebook they make like 10K month lol lots of hype

DVU

In Progress
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Sep 24, 2016
Croatia
This is what always bothers me about these things.

Hey, I know how to do X, BUT, I'm not actually doing it.

Instead, throw some cash at me and Il teach you..

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Scam.

True. Too general.
NOTHING there is related to his niche, his skill, his problem solving USP.
In other words, I don't know whether this warrior can kill an orc or a dragon. All I know is that he KILLS. And if he can only kill mice....
I bet he's doing a boilerpitch.

Nothing wrong with empowering. But empowering only comes AFTER giving value in terms of solving problem X for other people.
But well, you triggered me, so this went in my mind:

when there's a scam(s) on TFLF....

ORDINARY FASTLANERS
images

NEWBIE FASTLANERS
upload_2017-4-2_23-3-27.jpeg

MODERATORS BE LIKE...
upload_2017-4-2_23-8-21.jpeg

alan3wilson

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Jun 26, 2016
Hey guys just wanted to share this here for you .

The email got from a digital altitude marketer (who says he makes 100k month) told me to watch a video (full of hype and 3000$ days payments) which you can find it here lol

Why Join Digital Altitude?

and also Digital altitude tell me to pay 37$ month then I will get a mentor but in order to make 500-1000$ affiliate commission then I need to get to the "Rise" level (paying another 2000$) so I can make more money lol this all seems a big pyramid scheme!

I think you could make good money if you are a big affiliate of this system , but you are selling a dream!!
Also that's strange because to make more affiliate commissions , you need to pay to increase your profits lol

What do you think guys and what does MJ Marco think? How many years could last a company like this ?

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
Hey guys just wanted to share this here for you .

The email got from a digital altitude marketer (who says he makes 100k month) told me to watch a video (full of hype and 3000$ days payments) which you can find it here lol

Why Join Digital Altitude?

and also Digital altitude tell me to pay 37$ month then I will get a mentor but in order to make 500-1000$ affiliate commission then I need to get to the "Rise" level (paying another 2000$) so I can make more money lol this all seems a big pyramid scheme!

I think you could make good money if you are a big affiliate of this system , but you are selling a dream!!
Also that's strange because to make more affiliate commissions , you need to pay to increase your profits lol

What do you think guys and what does MJ Marco think? How many years could last a company like this ?

GOLD - MLM Debate

IF you truly read the book. You already know that the answer to your question. For a refresher - Chapter 31, pg 219.

#Landfill

@AllenCrawley @Andy Black @Vigilante @MJ DeMarco

alan3wilson

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Jun 26, 2016
it's a digital MLM. it's a scam. Back away. Do not give them your credit card. IT IS A SCAM 100%

Yeah I see. Maybe some marketers can make money with this right ? I mean to make money you need to pay lots of $ to get affiliate commissions. Maybe only few people make it .

Here the income disclosure I've found about digital altitude . It seems only < 1% of affiliates make good money from this program lol

Aspire Earnings Income Disclosure

JWelch

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
246%
Aug 12, 2016
Arizona
Sometimes I just pop in for a little chuckle and you guys don't disappoint.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
@alan3wilson has started 3 threads asking about whether 3 different MLM's are scams. He doesn't learn. Move on.

Thread closed and moved to landfill.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
@alan3wilson are you just here to drop high-value backlinks to various MLMs? Because that's the vibe we are getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!