The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Investing money i saved last year

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Luminosity

PARKED
Mar 5, 2021
Hi theare, I live in Poland and im 23. Last year i managed to save about 15k$. Im thinking about starting my own business, as i want to be independent and i want to work on myself, even if it will take 14hrs a day.

I was thinking about woodworking (selling desks etc. online). I’ve got no experience on making such a things, but my brother (who is a roofer for 15 years) and father did a few tables recently so i can use their help. It’s definitely not a fastlane, but it’s a thing that i’d like to do. Yet i don’t know if it’s worth to invest.

Im living in a small village and we own a bit of land so i can use it to anything i want. Land itself isn’t worth much, since there is nothing near.

Im done with sitting at work and i want to take responsibility for something. I just can’t figure out what can i do with that money.

Any help appreciated.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome to the forum. What skill sets do you have? I wouldn't let that $15k burn a hole in my pocket. Your first venture will probably fail, and a year of savings is a lot to lose.

The lowest risk way to start is to sell a service. The furniture route could work, if you can get your family on board... but flip that first piece of furniture first. Don't blow your wad just because you think it'll make you an entrepreneur.

Another thought: could you learn a skill to help your brother grow his roofing business? Marketing, sales, etc? If you can capture some of the upside, it's a win win for you both and lets you get your feet wet with minimal risk.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Hi - can you DM me your info and I will send on some proper links. I could type it out but it...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
It's an affiliate link, so it's hard to give those up! The affiliate links are automatically...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
I would suggest you change the free book to paid as soon as possible, and use the revenue to...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
A week ago someone asked if one of my courses is still relevant (referring to the Upwork...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...

What are Fastlaners Currently Reading?

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads