The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Investing money i saved last year

Luminosity

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 5, 2021
Hi theare, I live in Poland and im 23. Last year i managed to save about 15k$. Im thinking about starting my own business, as i want to be independent and i want to work on myself, even if it will take 14hrs a day.

I was thinking about woodworking (selling desks etc. online). I’ve got no experience on making such a things, but my brother (who is a roofer for 15 years) and father did a few tables recently so i can use their help. It’s definitely not a fastlane, but it’s a thing that i’d like to do. Yet i don’t know if it’s worth to invest.

Im living in a small village and we own a bit of land so i can use it to anything i want. Land itself isn’t worth much, since there is nothing near.

Im done with sitting at work and i want to take responsibility for something. I just can’t figure out what can i do with that money.

Any help appreciated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Luminosity

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 5, 2021
Sorry if it’s chaotic, it’s 2 am in here and am laying on the bed thinking what to do next

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome to the forum. What skill sets do you have? I wouldn't let that $15k burn a hole in my pocket. Your first venture will probably fail, and a year of savings is a lot to lose.

The lowest risk way to start is to sell a service. The furniture route could work, if you can get your family on board... but flip that first piece of furniture first. Don't blow your wad just because you think it'll make you an entrepreneur.

Another thought: could you learn a skill to help your brother grow his roofing business? Marketing, sales, etc? If you can capture some of the upside, it's a win win for you both and lets you get your feet wet with minimal risk.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.