• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Investing in other businesses and your Way to FastLane Millions?

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by Dubidu, May 9, 2018.

1. Dubidu

Dubidu Bronze Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $777
    Wow thank you so much SteveO - I'm having a crappy day and checked in to see such a lovely post; to see that you think I have earning potential and I'm likely a good candidate for what I'm trying to do :) You have no idea how much that means to me...

SteveO likes this.
  2. Dubidu

Dubidu Bronze Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $777
    So helpful; thank you. This is exactly what I want to do and vendor loan is something I'm aware of (it's not applicable to the two businesses I've identified so far - when I refer to the "two businesses" I mean those pertinent to this thread, rather than my own, separate, idea that I'm working on). However, what your post really got me thinking about was the 'circle of excellence' that you appear to have around you. None of my friends are entrepreneurs. They are mostly female and married with babies/stay at home moms (nothing wrong with that whatsoever). The guys that I am friends with are lawyers, bankers etc. This is helpful in that on my own idea I've been able to call in discounted rates on things like NDAs/trademarks/patents etc. but no one I know would really invest in anything beyond a fund their banker recommends - they are risk-averse. I know the entrepreneur road is a lonely one but sometimes I wish I had someone to just bounce ideas off or friends that are of my mind-set that want to strategise/be willing to take a risk/co-invest etc. To address this I've joined an entrepreneur's club and of course this forum which has been invaluable even in the time since I joined but it would be great to find out how to increase my network in the entrepreneur arena. Any thoughts always welcome :)

Get Right and jcvlds like this.
  3. Cruze

Cruze Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $316
    Hehe yes, thats very difficult. I´ve got a few friends overall in germany, but they are far away and we can only write via fb, email or call. In my near location I found a very nice contact through this forum to an other fastlaner (best regards to @FineDay :D ) that is very helpful for a personal exchange!

Maybe you find people like you in local entpreneur facebook groups ?

4. Get Right

Get Right Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $28,515
    I joined multiple non-profits to grow my network. It's also a great way to give back to your community.

natopotato and SteveO like this.
  5. NanoDrake

NanoDrake Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,020
    WORD.
    If anybody could point me to a 3X "GUARANTEED" return, I would sell even my underwear