The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction

MCX

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 3, 2020
Hi fellow Fastlaners,
I'm Matt from Australia, I've nearly finished Millionaire Fastlane and I can definitely say I've learnt a massive amount already plus had my eyes opened to things I never knew/thought about before! Really loving the book, it's already helping me in my journey to the Fastlane! I do have a quick question if anyone is able to answer, what are the best book/s I should read to learn how to turn my idea for a product into a reality? Any suggestions would be much appreciated, thank you!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andreas Thiel

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Aug 27, 2018
Karlsruhe, Germany
Welcome. Can you write a little more about where your interest are, where you stand right now and what you plan to accomplish?

There are many topics and even categories that might or might not be interesting. Is skill acquisition an important aspect? Marketing? Outsourcing? Idea validation? Sounds like people will be able to point you to execution threads with relevant information with a little more info.

Kasimir

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 4, 2020
Switzerland
Hi mate,
Welcome to the forum.
In that thread are more or less all books you need to read. :)
What are you doing for a living if I may ask? Your "normal" job or are you already in the process of creating a business?

-Kasimir

MCX

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 3, 2020
Welcome. Can you write a little more about where your interest are, where you stand right now and what you plan to accomplish?

There are many topics and even categories that might or might not be interesting. Is skill acquisition an important aspect? Marketing? Outsourcing? Idea validation? Sounds like people will be able to point you to execution threads with relevant information with a little more info.
Thank you and thank you for you're reply!
I am quite new to entrepreneurship, I've always dreamed about it but never really put anything into action. Therefore I don't have much knowledge on writing business plans, outsourcing or marketing. So definitely upskilling would be something I would need to do, just thought I could learn from successful people on here about which books helped them!

MCX

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 3, 2020
Hi mate,
Welcome to the forum.
In that thread are more or less all books you need to read. :)
What are you doing for a living if I may ask? Your "normal" job or are you already in the process of creating a business?

-Kasimir
Hey mate, thank you!
That's awesome thanks a lot for that, I will definitely check it out!
At the moment, because I am quite new to entrepreneurship I am still in my 'normal job' working as a courier for FedEx. I have a couple ideas of products I would like to create but like I said, just need some advice on which books you guys would recommend. Thanks heaps!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007