The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction

picanha-guy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
May 16, 2020
Europe
Hi everybody!

I'm 30 years old, and doing pretty ok for a slowlaner, got a house (and a mortgage), a nothing special car, a 9-5 job and other non-special stuff.

Last year I've picked up TMF and read it. It was amazing! After finishing TMF I directly ordered and read unscripted , also started looking occasionally at this forum and kept dreaming of freedom.

I've got ton's of idea's and most, if not all of them don't cover all the points of CENTS, so I had a great excuse to not take action. But kept dreaming of more freedom, I still remember what @MJ DeMarco said in his book about trading 5 days for 2. Since the corona outbreak at least I'm trading 4 days for 3, so the equation is a bit better, and I really enjoy having the extra day off.

So, basically no real action until I saw this post from @Fox a few weeks ago. Since I already know how to build websites (It's my slowlane job after all) and had a potential client right in front of me who was in need of a website I thought let's give this a go!
I emailed the potential client, asked him if I could help him with his website. He was very happy I reached out to him and I've started creating a website for him this week. I aim at finishing the website at the end of next week.

So that's it for now.

Happy to be here, and very grateful for the books & the forum!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome my friend, appreciate the intro.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...