The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

introduction

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 22, 2020
Good morning all,

I am a developer, I work on inventory management software and CAD software and also some freeware tools.
I just discovered the forum

I am currently working on projects such as the finestock manager software (inventory management software), CAD converters tools (convert dwg dxf formats, export to images and pdf files).

Regards

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Val Okafor

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
215%
Nov 14, 2015
San Diego, CA
Good morning all,

I am a developer, I work on inventory management software and CAD software and also some freeware tools.
I just discovered the forum

I am currently working on projects such as the finestock manager software (inventory management software), CAD converters tools (convert dwg dxf formats, export to images and pdf files).

Regards
Welcome to the forum and good luck as you navigate the options available to you with your software development background.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...