The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Introduction

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

CQuinn

New Contributor
Apr 24, 2019
Hello All, my name is Chris Quinn and I am a new member here at Fastlane. I own a custom software development company, we provide custom software services across many different industries and have been in business since 1998. We also provide Cloud Hosting services and eMarketing as well. As many of you already know this business is not for the faint hearted and can be extremely stressful and disappointing at times. I am so appreciative for a forum like this to ask for advice and share our ups and downs to others in this industry. I believe this will be very cathartic for myself as an owner as well as others who participate on this forum. Thank You all very much!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome.

have been in business since 1998

Holy sh*t, so since before the internet came to rise...

What's the end game? Or is there one?

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
That is legal information depending on the country you live in. But I think in most countries...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Hi Andreas, It is per month, with the first month being half. This is a great question, I...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hi Lex, I looked at several options including Kajabi and settled on the Divi theme on Wordpress...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
The story is BASED UPON a true story. The details aren't entirely accurate or from a distinct...

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers