The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction

Zaf

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 1, 2018
sydney Australia
Hi All,

My name is Zafar and I am 24 years old from Sydney, Australia. Joining an entrepreneur based forum is new for me, and I could not pass up the opportunity to pick up some pearls of wisdom across my journey from a community of like minded people and hustlers. I aim to make many new connections through here, provide value where I can, share my journey as well as learn valuable lessons off others who have been in the same position as me. My end goal is time freedom to be able to dedicate more time my talent/passion which is ( beatboxing), spend more time with my future family and not have to live my life on someone elses terms. Another big driver for me is proving to myself that I can create my ideal lifestyle. My end goal is to get in to the property market and have 3 commercial properties in my portfolio, which are delivering me a total of 100k net returns. I am currently employed as a customer service officer in the 60k bracket. Reverse engineering my plan I have been using my free time too learn the skills of currency trading and creating drop shipping businesses as a means to provide returns to put the down payment on my first property. Currently in the process of creating a drop shipping dog accessories store and trading a small account. I have recently invested in a coach in the last month to help me with my fitness goals and been following a strict regime and I have felt the best I have in years. More energy to assist with grinding out more work. This is my journey thus far and I look forward to the future ahead.

Thank you for having me, let the learning begin.

Zafar

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

drumworx

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Mar 16, 2018
Sao Paulo, Brazil
I'm new too! Good to have you and I wish you luck. Hope you're encouraged and learn what you need to learn to take your ideas to the next level!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...